Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 107 - This Feng Wushuang -- Sorrowful little Junior Sister eating bento online

Double-page supporter
Heart of an angel, with the focus of a goldfish and the compassion of a career scammer.

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea Some Light Novels also like that, but it can be forgiven because majority still in web novel version, in other words, draft version. What annoyed me the most is these abandoned wuxia novels are officially published by publishers.

Don't officially publish your story if you don't know how to end it, damn authors.

Aggregator gang
Abandoning someone to die = Hearth of gold and upright moral. Seems about right.

@Richman

In general cultivation/wuxia novels have people with weird and powerful abilities like the pair that left Su Luxia to die were flying on a sword, because even though they are incredibly powerful they might not know how to fly with no sword, and that whip, even though is metallic and is heavy and cumbersome will probably work as any normal whip while the story develops, it wouldn't surprise me if they suddenly start jumping 30 to 40 meters (high or/and long) and stuff, also if the artist flexes you might see DBZ (Bleach) levels of power and movement on the drawings

Yay! I'm psyched for a new world! And the covers convince me it wont be as long as the historical drama one so that's even better.
I hope she destroys this world upon exit because I've got too much beef with cultivation wuxia novels never ending properly.

Dex-chan lover
This will be more interesting since Su is in the body of a character who's basically the exact opposite of her, personality-wise.

Double-page supporter
And here now abandonned work issues that make the story goes shitty.

Finally her name isn't her name in the novel. lol I always hated her actual name was the same name in each story as the person she is helping out.

Oof man, obviously the female lead isn't kind since she didn't even care about abandoning our MC for her wounds. Can't wait for the MC's ass kicking!

@sonyaism uhh, but she was called junior sister su? sure luxia wasn't said yet but it might turn up in the future when she's no longer just a junior sister. Just a guess though.

yeah pretty sure the fl of the novel is a snake since it seems like she purposely distracted the ml by complaining about her wounds right when he started worrying about sister su.

Dex-chan lover
She's the typical shoujo heroine that keeps the good guy at arm's reach but also spends her fun time with the villain.

Usually the bad guy gets away Scott free and the heroine for himself and the good guy gets ditches.

I think here we see something very similar. Since the demon lord here is clearly a murderer our protagonist will likely expose the heroine and punish them.

I thought the name of this manhua was "Cheating Men Must Die"
But he's not cheating on her? I mean... they're not in a relationship??

Dex-chan lover
Ha! Now we have a discontinued novel because the author dragged it on for too damn long and didn't bother figuring out an ending. Nice.

And of course the esteemed host would be must frustrated with the pure-hearted type. It certainly feels like he isn't too bad as a person this time around, but there's always time.

The bad boy supporting male character and what seems to be a manipulative female lead, however...

Dex-chan lover
@MsXhosa He left her to die, that's a treason of any kind of relationship anyone could have, that's enough to call him a cheater IMO, also the 'cheating' refers more to their roles in the novels than actual cheating most of time.

Users who are viewing this thread