Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 107 - This Feng Wushuang -- Sorrowful little Junior Sister eating bento online

Dex-chan lover
"Third rate cultivation novel" - Is there any other kind? I was so happy to see that it makes a jab on those trash wuxia that's flooding the web.

Dex-chan lover
'i hate people who step on my face the most'
i mean, unless that's your thing, i'm pretty sure you're not alone there

Hey just wanted to let everyone know the title doesnt translate properly into English, so they made an English title separate from the actual one. The actual title is 万渣朝凰 which sort of translates to "all the scumbags looking up at the queen". The connotations is that they can be cheaters, but not necessarily.

@Istvan90623 The ones that actually do something genuinely unique (and not just for the opening) tend to be fine. Trouble is most of them turn into the same story, 50 chapters of hunting some animal for an ingredient and the same face slapping crap over and over, along with a complete lack of empathy that makes it hard to relate to them as a human being at all.

Finally, a cultivation arc!! love those stories hehe but I gotta say, I'm kind of missing the genuine romance element we got from a few arcs back. (I think it was the movie industry one?) I hope the male lead is okay in this one but I won't expect much romance, seeing as luxia hates this type of guy.

@elegant_insanity Ah yea I meant its typical for novels/movies to create a different title for another language/country to appeal to people. I said "they" cuz idk the gender of the author srry srry

Oh, BTW, I remember reading another wuxia story where the nephew of the sect leader was discovered to be half demon. The demon clan would look for humans to mate, then raise the children to disguise themselves as full humans and infiltrate the sects.

My theory is that the unfinished story would have revealed that the FL is similarly a half demon and her tales of woe were falsified to pique the ML's interest. Her running to the demons in the beginning was simply to coordinate further infiltration methods and when caught, she and the demon lord improvised.

Su Luxia will reveal all, save the sect, and cause the ML to realize how much he overlooked her. Or something like that.

Just a theory, mind you.

Double-page supporter
I'm curious if the supposed FL is an evil white lotus, or if she is supoosed to be one of those completely brainless types who strings alo both sides of the triangle out of "cluelessness". The narration says "she showed her true face" which seems like she is actually evil, but...

Double-page supporter
Wait, if it's unrequited love she wasn't in a relationship, and there was no cheating.

Also, eliminating all demons is ridiculous.

"she developed some romance with him for a few hundred chapters"
Wtf, that FL already had romance with other guy and still want the ML lmao

Aggregator gang
Hmmm, the guy didn't cheat on anyone. He left her but not on purpose he didn't wish her to die he obviously didn't know the big shot would appear and kill her. Hmmm, this arc is strange.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the idea that abandoned stories have a way of repairing themselves. A little uncertainty gives us a bit of excitement as to how Luxia may proceed.

Intresting... They weren't in a relationship so it doesn't count as exactly 'cheating' and he still wanted to look for her in the end.

And the other point is about the story not being completed (hate when that happens), so the flow of the plot can change.

Looking forward to how Luxia will handle this.

Users who are viewing this thread