Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 125 - I have a date with the taoist master -- A malicious spirit arrives

Dex-chan lover
As long as the acid-throwing dickweed gets all that should be coming to him.

I hope that garbage man died the most painful way and his spirit still being tortured after death.

Why do people think this arc is a yuri one? Seems to me that that Taoist will get the repurcussion that she deserves.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is a yuri route. She'll probably ask the taoist to help her bring the guy to justice

@Eternalce1 There is no repurcussion for her, 'cause she is not scum. She is a good person, albeit misguided. This arc is different than most arc.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

No need to report twice stupid mod. Next time check carefully since there are mallicious people running around reporting just because they happened to be petty.

??? Why do people think that she'll get with the taoist master? The host literally says she wants to kill both the taoist master and the scumbag. Our MC always has quests that directly correlate to the host's dying wishes--she'll get less points if she doesn't and we've established she just had a bad pull. Yes, she doesn't always fulfill all the missions (kills or makes ML miserable in the end) but more than likely even if there's a yuri route she'll end up killing the taoist girl anyway because that was the host's wish.

Dex-chan lover
...not really seeing any yuri potential here; it's a bit early, but any such development would probably have to be shoehorned, rammed, or otherwise forced into the story.

Which would make the story suffer.

Users who are viewing this thread