Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 125 - I have a date with the taoist master -- A malicious spirit arrives

@maddery No, i'm not the one who reported you and no, the series cover and arc intro don't really give the info that you do
All the arc cover tells us is that the story is gonna mostly be about Su Luxia's interactions with the FL, and the arc intro literally only indicates that the FL is gonna be important as well. If anything, the introduction chapters would indicate the FL as a villain who Su Luxia is gonna takedown. And the info of her not being a piece of shit really heavily affects the arc, mind you, because if she was it would go a whole different direction.

And it's entirely possible that the previous hints you mentioned weren't seen/reported and yours was. It's near the top of the page, so maybe someone new looked at the comments, got spoiled by your comment, and then reported it for spoilers so that others don't get spoiled. Most of the near spoilers i see on this comic are the first-commentors, so fewer people see them and thus fewer people have the chance to report them.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for the ghost she cried black tears, Mr dudes.

Aggregator gang
Well they are pushing the injustice slider all the way to the right. Hell I feel like using this guy and the FL for batting practice

Users who are viewing this thread