Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 125 - I have a date with the taoist master -- A malicious spirit arrives

@Eternalce1 Look, some of us have read the raws so we already know that she is not a scum. This arc is very different than most arc so far, since there is no ml for this arc. She will be Su Luxia's partner.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ezk

nice, no ML, so i expect fun interactions between the two women, a little bit of GL good be amazing

I’m so excited!!!! Ooo she looks so pretty in that outfit at the end!

Thank you for translating this.

@maddery i mean, that is a spoiler. It shows the direction of the story and where it's generally heading. That's a spoiler, doesn;t say much about the plot itself, but still a spoiler.

@MayhemTrinkets Were you the damn person who did the stupid report? It was not a spoiler. The series cover and the arc intro already spoiled you as to what role the new female character will play for this arc. I was merely telling that user that she is not a scum + above. I have seen others giving similar hints before, and I have never seen them being warned by mods. Clearly someone is targeting me here.

Why is there an argument about what constitutes a spoiler or not? What’s important is that nobody got spoiled when they didn’t want to be spoiled.

Users who are viewing this thread