Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 134 - I have a date with the taoist master -- The fall of the heart

Dex-chan lover
Man she changed her beliefs even without going all yuri on each other...how interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Unsettling, isn't it? Just how many have you murdered who were trying to do the right thing? Try to not let it keep you up at night~

This is my favorite arc so far, I'm so hoping for a yuri ending no matter how small the chances or even if it's only hinted towards it. Ah well, in my head they will end up together at the end of the arc wether it's canon or not.

Cant wait for this arc to be over and we get back to fighting bastards and not this "helping them be better people uwu" nonsense.

oh man if only china didn't forbid lgbt content! thank you for the translation, I love this series!

It’s nice having a lead in these stories that doesn’t completely suck. It’s not about seducing a guy to get revenge, but helping someone be true to themselves. Super sweet story even though Su doesn’t really care about her and is just acting lol.

Remind me of a panel in the last few chapters of Yu Yu Hakusho. Yusuke also wondered how many demons among those he captured was framed/had extenuating circumstances.

whose hyped for the temple shes apart of to declare her a traitor and say it doesnt matter if the ghosts were evil or not as they were paid to kill them... and its faster killing them then solving their problem.

also, if theres ghosts and its common knowledge theres people that can talk to ghosts wouldnt the governments want to get involved in that?

This chapter was so good. I love how this snippet is going. I love this series. I"m so happy I gave it a chance.

But for real though, the mother crying almost made me cry. Uh, nothing hits harder than when I think of how she must have felt. Betrayed by your daughter in-law, thinking your son died in a horrific accident only to discover he was murdered. It's just too sad.

The other 50% of the truth of the world is: yuri human/ghost relationships are totally fine.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this arc. Luxia also has a more bubbly character to play which isn't commonplace.

Double-page supporter
Loving this arc

And one more time - they're not righteous, they're just mercenaries/assassins.

Users who are viewing this thread