Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 139 - I have a date with the taoist master -- High-risk Warning: System Maintenance!

Aggregator gang
WOAH WOAH WOAH character development? Is that a flashback I see? Plot progression?

@opcleaver0 I think that's more of a side story. It shows us a peak into what she was like in the very beginning.

I think what everybody wants to know is her OG backstory.
The one where she is a true cannon fodder and was saved by zero.

Damn, now I'm really curious about her "origin story" and her relationship with Zero. Is she going to encounter him in some world one day, assuming he didn't actually die but is trapped there? That would make for a really interesting arc.

Thank you for the updates as always 😊

Aggregator gang
Wow, things suddenly got complicated. I'm here to see scums get beaten, not twists.

Dex-chan lover
Doing maintenanave with only 24 hours is stupid, unless it is an unscheduled maingenanve cause by that guy in the orevious world doing something.

@someunregpunk if you remember, that admin lady was cruel to luxia from the getgo, she probably had feelings for zero and when he sacrificed himself for hee she probably wanted to get revenge on luxia, hence that hard misssion as her first

Luxia really thinking about xiaoling....

Is there a chance that xialong can be an agent too and they can take care of each other 😭😭

Interesting, I'd love to know more about the mc's past and people she's come across, like anyone she's actually fell in love with

Dex-chan lover
Man this arc is just a non-stop train of heroic moments. If SLX had a theme song, it would play every other chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Well... That was a feely feels from the tid bit of her back story.. :'))

Waaaw she is the real deal. It's finally time for discovering her story abd true past self

Double-page supporter
hmmm so that agent zero risked his life to save her.... and he was on a mission when this happened... i wonder if he's also the catalyst for su luxia getting recruited into the system? i also wonder if there is a prerequisite for SXL's system candidates to be cannon fodders, or if it has any requirements whatsoever? augh this is so intriguing!!! we're finally getting her backstory and even some world building~ thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread