Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 7 Ch. 139 - I have a date with the taoist master -- High-risk Warning: System Maintenance!

Dex-chan lover
Ohh so it seemed like that Zero guy saved her before and she became an agent because of him huh?
Here’s to hoping they reunite in the future!

Meo

Double-page supporter
This chapter definitely opens doors...that Wuxia guy can definitely chase after her successfully now, since we know Luxia herself use to be a cannon fodder, that got saved by Zero (who presumably died saving her), she gained self awareness and became an agent.

But how can she meet this Zero guy again (or is there a time loop thing, where he still exist in the novel blissfully). Or is that "if" completely theoretical?

DAMNNN THIS HAS TO BE MY FAVOURITE MANHUA NOW- props to the author!! n tysm for tls!!

Ezk

finally some back story, will this Zero guy come back? and where is the other crazy guy from the previous world?

wait i want that zero guy to come back I suddenly ship them now and xiaxia needs a man who can actually stay with her anyway.
I'm glad we received a back story finally. So she was actually also part of a story, zero was the one who tried to fulfill a mission in her story, he ended up falling in love with her and sacrificing his life so she could live, and then she became an agent?

@opcleaver0 yes! Thank you I read it! I was hoping we'd get a backstory w zero. It'll be interesting when they dive into her OG world and what led her to this job she has now

Dex-chan lover
baby, when did the hidden plot show up. some old baggage has to be aired out in the "prequel"?

hol up i read the side story but i didnt know that guy was an agent from the system and that luxia's backstory was this sad :(

I totally forgot the actress arc she had. I was so confused when i saw that it was volume 7 😭

Whoa, wasn't expecting the overarching plot to drop in like that. Seems interesting, can't wait to find out more.

Users who are viewing this thread