Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 149 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Makeup blogger teaching online

@Raikuha Oh okay I misunderstood then. I'm sorry! I know that her attitude is par the course for these stories but I always feel like they got too far when they attack someone who hasn't even harmed them. It's why I hold no pity for the younger sister, and just don't care about her position

Eh villainess stories have wasted concepts. In the end they are just good guys with a silver spoon.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait what, no. We like villainess stories where they aren't actually killing people. We like the revenge route, not the killing/bullying spree.

Aggregator gang
The system seems much more lively in this chapter, hope he keeps it up for the rest of the series.

Dex-chan lover
nonono, system, you got it entirely wrong. the villainess stories we like are those who aren't evil at all, and has compassion for innocent people

@Raikuha : I would say it's true that we want "reasonable" villainess. But the fact is when the MC is the Villainess we can more or less get a justification of their actions.

I can't remember the name of the korean manhwa (To Be You, Even Just for a Day) I was reading but it had 2 FL. Evil FL, went to the temple to commit suicide, got saved by white locus FL. Body swap event. I preferred the evil FL, but the innocent FL was actually an extremely good person. She's innocent cause she was imprisoned her entire life. BTW the Crown Prince is the main antagonist in the manhwa.

I feel like if we got the evil half-sister's POV, we might feel pity for her. The elder sister's actions might seem condescending. But alas, she's the antagonist in this story. So she's meant to be hated.

EDIT: Just remember the name of the manhwa
Huh? Did you remember wrong? Don't you mean Webtoons' 'Your Throne'? It has the exact same story and characters that you're telling down to a T :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread