Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 150 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Publicly declining an engagement

Dex-chan lover
I always like seeing our girl go on the offensive. There's a certain sense of satisfaction as she slowly tears them apart.

Ezk

i love when she takes her time with the face slapping, tear them apart girl!

thanks for the chapter

In the next chapter, we will watch Su Luxia call all the old women in the room "bitches" for not actually investigating what had happened, going on hearsay. We will watch as only four different characters speak, and only of a forced marriage. Nothing else will happen, only dialogue, and a short one at that.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how her greatest weapon is often just pointing out logical facts.

Dex-chan lover
See, just cause people are old/elders doesn’t mean they deserve respect. If anything, they deserve to be shipped off to a place to be ignored and forgotten. Useless stubborn and shitty old people have only ruined the world time and time again

Gahhhh my blood pressure raised so much reading this chapter full of retard people. Hope they got the worst punishment ever imaginable esp that concubine daughter b*tch.

Man pissing me off I have never been more thankful to not be born in ancient China jeez the societal expectations and rules back then

Yes, the novel tropes of concubines' daughters feeling wronged by the societal system and entitled to life-ruining tactics come to life. Our MC only directly pays back the evil done to dead female characters, which is why it's a justified revenge fantasy. For these novel characters, brought up by the cutthroat environment of society, the novels could do better with their motivations- they always end up being a little ridiculous and attacking indiscriminately.

I’ve been waiting for this arc to be translated and I’m so excitedddd, thank youuuu

I usually love older people but her grandma has got to rest.... In peace.... Wait till they see that the Su Ziyue they have now is the Su luxia whom they tabbooed the name of

Fed-Kun's army
I'll be practicing the song for what's probably gonna happen in a few chapters, it goes something like this

Grandma got run over by a reindeer
Walking home from our house Christmas eve
You can say there's no such thing as Santa
But as for me and grandpa we believe

Users who are viewing this thread