Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 158 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Catching an adulterous pair becomes a single

OMG, thank you so soo much, I was waiting for this chapter haha, I'm so glad, also you raised your son really well my dear, I'm really looking forward to our darling's reaction, he's such a cute boy, he grew up so fast though, our son is older then us now T^T
Anyway, I'm sure he won't let her get away with it so easily haha, even blaming it on your servant won't help you out, you dared to disturb his highness our son's quiet time and the temple is a sacred place for them right? So that's double the punishment, to also accuse someone like that with no proof and to even use the emperor to not only disturb him while he's praying but also make him play along with you and follow through that forest, then even accuse his aid and make him check to see where he is, then you make him search a whole freaking forest, just how delusional can one be~? 😭😂😂

Dex-chan lover
when all else fails resort to physical abuse
Yeah that'll save you.
Assaulting someone in front of the Emperor and his entourage

Dex-chan lover
The only trash in this story is her sister. Did the genre change while i wasn't paying attention?

Dex-chan lover
@SOL_rocks
Well she did raise this time's "male lead"(I hope to god that they don't make them a couple and have Luxia just be like a mother again) so he isn't a bastard thanks to that.

Fed-Kun's army
@SOL_rocks it was explained in the first few chapters of this arc - that this world was one that grew by itself, a world that the author doesn't control anymore. so the genre change can be attributed to that fact, i think?

@pimentinha112
i'm sorry to say but yes. yes he is the romantic male lead.

“One for three silver coins and three for ten silver coins”

If that’s not a scam, I don’t know what is

Group Leader
So she thinks that looking like an unreasonable and bitchy boss to her servants is gonna fix her booboo in this case

Damn she really thinks shes craftier than Luxia...

Aggregator gang
I hope that's familial affection between the MC and the emperor..... I'm still don't think I could accept romance between those two....
It feels platonic so far, but I really hope it stays that way!!
Them laughing together was perfect! It was adorable and made them seem like close friends <3
Thanks for the chapter~

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I kinda ship Luxia with that cute rat-- I mean they've been together for quite long time 😂

Haha! The plan went perfectly! And that sister was foiled! Great work Su!!

Thank you for translating this new chapter! Looking forward to what happens next.

Supporter
No, you aren't crazy. That "deal"on jade pendants is totally nonsensical.

Users who are viewing this thread