Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

she’s literally shooting her support characters in the face and shrugging at this point. the father doesn’t support her, the prince doesn’t, and only the mother and grandmother liked her. now the mother is gone and the grandmother is ill.

How many times can she get away with not being caught or severely punished?! 🤯 blows my mind. But I can only assume her final downfall will be epic with all this lead up to it.

Wait does no one in the story see how sus she is... she literally blames everything on protagonist then shoves the blame on someone else after, every single time

This girl is messed up, blaming her allies left and right, sacrificing them until there is no one left by her side

Lowest of all characters within the 164 chapters!!! How can she push her own doting mother for death?!?!

Green = found white corpse in reactor room, red must be the one killed white!

Red = idk man, i think i saw you at admin room, how come you can go to the reactor room that fast?

Purple = i saw green vented tho.

Green = must be blue then.

Blue = what? Not that wasn't me!

Black = alright vote blue.

Blue = noo i was in electrica-

Green = ssshh

Blue was not an impostor

also, if anyone needs the raws, its at this link:

https://www.cocomanhua.com/12387/

you will need the flash player!

The current chapter is 172 or 173

https://www.cocomanhua.com/12387/1/172.html

All this legislative talk weighting heavily on familial hierarchy is actually making me sick. The ancient times really are something.

Oh wow, Mingyue acted even lower and dirtier than I expected, this wasn't funny even tho I tried to laugh, what a sour chapter, even if she's a villainess how can u do to your own mother? What is the point in becoming Empress (that ofc wouldn't happen even in her wildest dreams) if you're gonna even get your mom killed (and so brutally at that)?

She truly showed why she's a disgusting piece of trash. And yeah, I feel kinda pity for the concubine mother, even if she tried to hurt the oldest daughter she still cared for her own blood, and yet, she was repaid like this *sigh*.

Dex-chan lover
sh*t... she sold her mother- sunofabitch. I said this in previous chapters but her obsession is being the empress dowager, not to be empress. willing to do anything for that unbridled freedom and power

Dex-chan lover
She really had no hesitation to sentence he rn other to death lmaoooo

Wasnt she a transmigrator or something? I guess she is so psychotic because she doesnt see them as her real family, on top of already being a prick.

Dex-chan lover
unfilial little bitch.
Easily and quickly killed her mother; the mother, so shocked and hurt, that she cannot even speak properly.

That bitch was screwed since she was young, but to go against your parent was a sin.

Young Su's plan would have gone better if she had remained calm and got more information, even listening to the emperor and stopped wearing red.

edit-> But the real dumbarse here is the father, behaving like your average ML in a bad novel.... incapable of thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread