Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

yep now she is alone , she poisoned and framed the two person that truly cares for her. Lmao even the villainess in the other arc dont do that

That younger sister is such a bitch omg...
How can you use your own birth-mother as a scapegoat...how wicked.

Dex-chan lover
@spicypepperpasta IIRC, Little Guy says at the beginning that the world fixed itself, and is writing its own story without the author. It's... Somehow self-aware, I guess? Because Little Guy also tells SLX that villainess protagonists are popular in recent times.

I couldn't even read through it once I realized the mom was going to die from being thrown under the bus. bleh

Holy shit! She sacrificed her MOM! Her MOM bro! Man, I hope she gets the worst punishment pf all for the things she is doing.

I am still in great shock. She is really evil. How could she sacrifice her own mother. Her mother really loved her, omg. I hope to see the worst punishment for her

so...why people is STILL believing in her?
I mean hasn't she being the culprit over and over and over again of bad stuff and she has being discovered?
Why would any sane parson believe in her lies?

Dex-chan lover
......Wow. I don't know whether to be sick from Mingyue's sheer scumminess or to shake her hand for being able to act so audaciously and scapegoat her own mother. Not to mention being willing to poison her own grandmother, who treated her so well, she might be an actual psychopath.
...Well, now she doesn't have anyone on her side. No grandmother, no mother, and no servant.

I'm pretty sure the laws of filial piety would apply every punishment attributed to poisoning your mother-in-law at least as much to condemning your birth mother to death.
Reminds me of that one Chinese Empress who started as a concubine. She smothered her own baby to pin the crime on the current empress.

I feel bad for concubine-mom, actually. She just wanted the best with her daughter and happened to get along with her mother in law. Rather, isn't the father kind of a weak-willed dumbass here? Does he have no capacity to investigate and judge on his own? Especially for his own wife and mother's sake.

What a mad dog. She knows no gratitude. She even goes after her own mother and grandmother. When their support is gone, then where is her position? She basically got rid of her most loyal and loving supporters just to advance a short sighted plan.

I think she's the most horrible of the scum that has appeared in this series so far.

Users who are viewing this thread