Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 164 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Cutting off something useless for survival

Fed-Kun's army
woow it's kind of amazing how even after so much happening she somehow MANAGES to make me hate her even more

ADK

this is like the plot of one of those non prime time family drama. no class at all.

Fed-Kun's army
IT'S HER FCKING BIRTH MOTHER AND SHE'S NOT EVEN VICIOUS TO HER? I hope Luxia is willing to save her, poor concubine mother 😥

Double-page supporter
I'm sure tossing your mother to the wild dogs will really make Emperor Proud Mamma's Boy fall for you girl! You really got this in the bag! lol

She is the one causing a ruckus everytime yet none of the "judges" believe its her plan? 🙄

@laciesche the mom concubine is kind of deserve it though
She tortured her daughter (mingyue) and beat her when she was kid, and raised her to be that kind of bish

Woowwwwwww.....what a bitch!!!
I did NOT expect that though, and the father just believes her after she told so many lies already lmao?? She even accused the first daughter and she did so many bad things that were proven an she just believes her even after it was shown that she's a liar?? What a dunderhead like Joinene says lmao!

Woah this bish really pushed the crimes to her own mother... her own mother!!!
I know the concubine mother deserves punishment, but being accused by that bish... hmm, kinda disappointed with that 😬

I hate her obsession in becoming the empress, she turns blind eye of it lol

She's even more psycho than the girl from the High School arc. At least the other girl didn't eff her mother over.

Double-page supporter
How fucking retarded can that father be? I mean, come the fuck on, even a fucking dungfly would understand by now that the little bitch is the one at fault and just shifts the blame around when things don't go as the little whore planned. What utter bullshit arc. Fuck this shit.

Users who are viewing this thread