Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 8 Ch. 169 - This Concubine's Daughter is Venomous -- Evil will be rewarded with evil

Shouldn't the emperor get another wife? she technically does not count since she is acting like she is not mortal and you need a future generation for a new generation of scandals for our dear MC to take care of

Hope they really meet again...😊😊😊😊...happy for the both of them..😄😄😄❤️❤️❤️❤️

Omg I’m so happy I left this arc until it was completed. I loved it so much, than you for another great arc translation. Looking forward to upcoming arcs 💛💛

Glad I waited for this arc to complete before resuming 'cause boy I can imagine my bp rising due to them cliffhangers.
Idk how to feel about this round but I'm just glad it did not go to the incest route 'cause that'll leave a bad taste (like yo, Oedipus complex is shaking).

Also, that chat bit made my heart go uwu. Really love this chat group among all rounds. Gu Chen best dad 💕

Dex-chan lover
Reading this in one sweep was amazing, the sad part is waiting until the next one is complete.

Aw, we were all worried about the incest but it actually never happened, so wholesome, haha. This small blue bean is now my favorite male in the story. uwu

Ps. Lmao, his "daddy" xDDDD

for the people who are talking about incest do notice that they where not blood related to begin with. she adopted him

i rooted for antagonist. sacrifice everything for her goel. hope she will become sentient and get out off mini world.

Dex-chan lover
He is the most fillial son ... The most touching moment so far, when he asked for a pat for her beloved mother 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
One one side a daughter who killed her own birth mother which abused her and on the other side a devoted adopted son who was the epitome of filial piety. Raise your kids well so that they don't end up badly!

Group Leader
The trashy FL this arc sure is a trip. Nothing is sacred to her 😂

I guess I should have expected the ending but I kinda wished she stayed a while longer...

He's such a puppy, I love him TT and the fact he refused to have a harem. The most proper man in the whole comic was indeed raised by our one and only Su Lüxia.

Users who are viewing this thread