Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 174 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Highway robbery

>"I will not let you destroy the Happiness I worked so hard to gain"
> transmigrated
> had a chance to live a virtuous life
> decides to time travel plagiarize someone's work in the future
> gets her cake
> A WILD SÜ LUXIA APPEARS (with Bamboo Rat)
> Gets mad when the OG Author of her plagiarized novel strikes back by revealing the OG ending, and keeps on pushing her back.
> "Why is this happening to me 😭😭😭😭"

Idk, maybe because you're an ambitious bitch with no drive to better herself, or a shred of conscience and actual artistic talent? Oh, if only money could buy you talent and personality, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously though, how did she remember all the plagiarized works word-by-word? Even if you remember the basic plot, the writing style and details will still be different

Dex-chan lover
some people are too deluded to realize that they're not working hard, but simply stealing other's hard work

Fed-Kun's army
@RoundRobin she didn't remember it word for word, she only remembered the details and wrote around that using her own writing style. i think it was two chapters ago when her publisher had someone ghostwriting the ending, but they discussed how su luxia noticed that it was a ghostwriter because the style is different than the transmitigator.

Seriously though, how did she remember all the plagiarized works word-by-word? Even if you remember the basic plot, the writing style and details will still be different
You know what the biggest scam this antagonist is pulling is? Convincing the people reading this she's worth what she tells herself she is by having most everyone buy into the idea she has memory superpowers to manually retype out everything word-for-word off her mind when she can't even follow up to a story she stole enough to write an ending for it herself.

Cause you know there's no other way someone who came 10 years in the future after laptops, smartphones, e-books, and transmigrator cheats already exist could possibly have managed to plagarize text which can be highlighted/select all'd.

i think it was two chapters ago when her publisher had someone ghostwriting the ending, but they discussed how su luxia noticed that it was a ghostwriter because the style is different than the transmitigator.
@chuchuchoerry Su Luxia is looking at the transmigrator's blog posts to recognize her communication style. The actual work itself is word-for-word copied to the point the original was deleted for plagarism, and explicitly called out as so from the first chapter of this arc. Someone who can just remember the details and stuff to write it in her own words doesn't need a ghostwriter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Almirage I don't believe the plagiarizer actually has a system-like cheat (I double-checked). The only advantage she has is that she knows the future. MC's system states in ch170 that the plagiarizer is from 10 years in the future and relies on her memory to copy books that will become famous. I also don't think she could have copy-pasted from a phone she might have brought, because I believe the plagiarizer's current body might not be hers. The transmigration genre commonly has people taking over/possessing someone else's body, which is backed up by the plagiarizer saying "I used to be a poor lady living in a cheap building, but now I'm a rich beauty!" Honestly this is probably just a plothole.

@RoundRobin The enemy transmigrator has the status of a poor lady to rich beauty in the same body, she mentions it took 2 years (of plagiarism benefits) to achieve it.

If the system is actually right then it makes me question how to differentiate transmigrators from Su Luxia type transmigrators, because apparently our bamboo rat already knows this as the story setting itself which kind of sounds more like the plagiarist is a native character rather than an outsider.

Fed-Kun's army
@Almirage Oops, you're right ! Thanks for pointing it out, it really is the same body. As for the other point, it's just transmigration-ception. Su Luxia can transmigrate into transmigration stories lol. MC can travel from novel to novel as an operator of the system, so it's safe to say she's from a "higher plane" so to speak. I'm not sure why this world has the transmigration label, it's either time travel, or the plagiarizer was reborn with her future memories.

Dex-chan lover
Yes... "Your" hard work.

Okay Xiaomu is adorable. A bit naive, but more like...she's innocent? Let's raise her well so she doesn't write shitty stories with bad protagonists.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!
I like the poor author we have right now it's kinda nice to see them working together

Users who are viewing this thread