Cheating Men Must Die

Though this comment is a spoiler just want you to know tho, the next arc is about
like reversing time again and again just like how the mc would let the target know that the one he like has someone and once it happen the mc suddenly will be back in time, reversed to were she was in the first place, its kind of repeating the entire scenario but different ways of revealing it (this is just the beginning of it) and what happened to the hamster is they he got seperated from the mc.
(Well this isn't mostly spoiler since i didn't hinted about why it happened and things that happened in the first place i just give a little information about the scenario of what was happening to the mc) This is just what i have read currently so i spoke about what is the situation.

I can't stand a (i don't know what to call person) like her???!!!! REALLY?! SERIOUSLY?! FL bring that woman down and crush her literally, please? I'll enjoy that moment really preciously

This chapter was actually really funny! Both su luxia and the other girl are acting super nice to each other and trying to raise the assistants affection meter at the same rate and it was just really funny 🤣

If they worked together they'd take be unstoppable

This is my least favorite arc. And I just wanna say, I know that Su Lüxia as the main protagonist shouldn't win all the time. But, the things she's accomplished didn't happen right away. So for this bitch to come outta nowhere and easily beat her is just fucking crazy! And why the fuck are the guys so easy to seduce? She when from 10% to 50% just from acting like a slut! It's really crazy. Out of all the things Su Lüxia been through, she gets bested by this third rate bitch? Yeah, I don't think so!

I’m ready for this arc to be over. I do agree that she can’t win every time but losing to this vile woman so often really irks me. Is there any hope that the third male lead isn’t so easily swayed by that woman and perhaps is a good (or even semi-decent) person? 😤

This is the first real opponent Su Luxia is facing off against and I'm all for it. ヾ(*’O’*)/

Loved most of the stories up until now but this one is cringey..
I really don't like the antagonist :( she's not just bad, she's too much

Antagonist is a major thot lol, worry not male leads will notice that and once they have sex with her she'll be boring

She'll really level up after this Arc, she's dealing with a system user with no tools, it's being fun, reading the harlot female character portrayed perfectly like most characters of jp h games act.

I would just like to say that this is a fucking fantasy series, and that I’m dead in love with it! Thank you Shadowmadness for translating this series for so long! You guys are my hero’s!!!

Users who are viewing this thread