Cheating Men Must Die

first time i'm enjoying a FL so much.......this manga is gold for now, and i hope it will last until the end.....

THIS MANGA IS JUST AMAZING!!!! Amazing art on top of a hilarious and badass FMC who destroys everyone. SO satisfying to watch her destroy anybody and everybody effortlessly.

looks like this world may be wrapping up soon, and nice to get a sneak peek of the next "su luxia!" really enjoying this manga :3

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, I avoided this one for a long time but I finally decided to give a read, I usually don't like manga with this theme, but this was great, I was sad when I reached the current last chapter and really sped through it without realizing it.

Poor girl the true holder of body that is i wish that she can see what happens in her life

Group Leader
This isn't reincarnation at all, if anything this is Possession.

I expected isekai but I got a revenge manga

@JustNatsuki Well, the host can only enter their bodies when they die out of despair and also ends up living as them the rest of the life spans she has in that body, so is more of a reincarnation than possession, it follows the same rules as other non birth reincarnation histories.

Users who are viewing this thread