Cheating Men Must Die

I thought this arc would just be repeatition of the formula.
But surprise, surprise the ml is actually interesting.

When this arc started I was honestly thinking it had a lower level bar than the rest of the arcs. Until the male lead started acting strangely and I got a bit more hooked on the story. And now, after reading the last chapter I have to say that I'm blown away at the twist dropped! That guy is insane, I understand why he got that way but goodness... he's actually become a threat to Luxia. Now I can't wait to read how she handles it and if this guy manages to become a constant thorn in her side.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the first arc of this a while ago and then I stopped for some reason. I remember that she didn't have any romantic interest in that arc and now looking at the tag this has romance in it. Can someone tell me if this has romance in arcs past the first one or is that a mistake ?

A reoccuring enemy possibly? How many missions will it take for him to be defeated? Or the host will not take any new missions until he is defeated?

Will he be a worthy opponent to our badass host?
Dang, this made me a little bit excited.

@Akera93
There’s is definitely romance in this but it is not a main focus.
She married someone in the second world. And somewhat got with another guy in the third world before she left, he’s watching over her kids.

I read to chapter 21 then dropped.

You know how there are a bunch (most) of series where the male MC runs around killing people and she now badass his is. This is the female version of that where FMC ruins people who wronged her. Honestly I find it humorless and boring but maybe that's a genre thing.

Nothing wrong with the series of you are into that kind thing.

Group Leader
Considering the name of this segment, I’d say we met our male lead. Pity. I like the vampire hunter best.

I swear to the lord, if the protagonist somehow regains her beauty or something in this arc I’m gonna be sorely disappointed. Give us something that the protagonist can struggle against. Make it so that she can’t just solve a bunch of problems by fixing her face. I get that this is her job to fix universes, but it’s hard to see her as a strong character when she blazes through everything. Since the rules of the world are pretty loose, make it so that the system has an error that makes her unable to access her inventory or something. Who knows, maybe she’ll become a badass mob boss when she can’t just make herself prettier to fix everything. Or a vigilante or something. Like seriously give us anything that isn’t the basic formula that’s been followed for the last gazillion story arcs (drama, Luxia slips in to fix everything, more drama, ending, conclusion that features how the antagonists are now suffering after Luxia has taught them the error of their ways). I genuinely like this story, mainly with how it presents the multiverse of media and satire, and it’s gonna be real sad if this doesn’t end with a grand finale that it deserves. But with how it’s going, the authors probably gonna milk it for all it’s worth and end the story with a pathetic whimper.

Okay so here's my little theory:
I think that Su Luxia won't go into the beauty with white hair and that she actually revided or something and became a toaist and she instead reincarnated to the girl with short black hair in the cover, because like ya know there was an error in the system and that's the authors of spicing things up by changing the character status 😝

What do you yall think?

Users who are viewing this thread