Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

Frustrating.....................frustrating..............!! I would much rather see a mass release in which this messy mess gets resolved than the slow pain of one dramatic drama-filled chapter one after the other....i would have loved seeing her drunk-call Naruse and get angry at him tho, too bad Mr. Persistent was the one that got called instead

im gonna drop this if yuki cheats on naruse mf i aint ready is true love even real bruh idm already tearing up help

ahh naruse you're really an idiot. how dare you say that it doesn't concern her?!!! ughh i really hate naruse in this. if this is going to have too much drama... im sorry im dropping it for the min time and come back when everything has been settled. i don't want this kind of drama. ughhh naruse you really... where tf is your common sense!! you think it's really fine to help out an ex?!! i mean it's fine but don't take it too much. im so frustrated. i hope this will really strengthen their relationship.

anyways, if i were yuki and my bf told me it's none of my business helping out his ex, i'll smack his face.

How sad, up until now Author Miyuki did everything I hate.
In the end she made Yuki gets hugged by another guy every time she has a fight with Naruse. (Ch 31 - Hakamada. Ch ,78 - Suwa) Yuki is better than this. Better than putting her in these improper situations. Better than the idea that girls should always be surrounded and comforted by guys- a backup guy.

Making Hakamada hug her in her room (when she's drunk) was too much. It was low. Author killed every special thing that must stay private for a couple/only for Yuki and Naruse. (Till now)

And as an Author, I'd be ashamed to do such unrealistic move as Yuki calling Hakamada by mistake.

This fight was supposed to teach them how to be closer and trust each other, not to take advantage of it to make Hakamada hug her AGAIN.
(Low typical childish shoujo plotlines)

I'm fine with them fighting, I'm just not fine with weaponized it against one of the couple. Now Naruse would look like a bad boyfriend, where Hakamada the good one who comforted her.
Naruse is the blameful one already. In the end fans expect him to be perfect/ not human. Though he is - has pride, emotions.

I feel bad for Yuki and Naruse, because it's fine to fight but the way the Author dealt with it was unrealistic, exaggerated and toxic to me.
It was for other purposes not for the fight/development. (Typical shoujo purposes - rivals, etc)

But why?! Seriously why?! Like, Yuki and Naruse normally fought, why would you go and make Hakamada hug her?! What's the relation?! That's just so childish for me! I just can't with those high school shoujo Manga clichés, REALLY.

Like the girl can't be alone for only a day?! You'd immediately run and make another guy hug her and she talks to him about the fight?! God, what's this!!! It's not a RACE.
Can't the MC fights with her bf without them making the rival hug her, huh?! Sigh.

Hakamada has always been touching Yuki even when Yuki and Naruse are in a good term, he should know that this can cause problems with her boyfriend and so she gets hurt (and it happened sometimes) but let's pretend now that he's the better 2nd ml who comforts the FL who's hurt from the ml.
Also let's pretend that if she dated Hakamada, he'd never make her cry and they'd never fight? I just can't.

Now Hakamada became the good guy? When he forced that kiss on her, did he think of her feelings? If she fight with Naruse over it? When she he forced a hug on her after that in chapter 94, did he think of her feelings and respect? When he tried to make a move on her lately in chapter 117? But now people would treat him like he's the best good guy, just because they want that.

I just can't, shoujo fans are so toxic, and think the girl is an object and relationships are a game where they're "I'm team A - I'm team B" , really I just can't with all this toxicity and insensitivity of fans.

It's not like Naruse left her or did something that bad. They are in a fight so it's normal that they won't be together for a day or two. Plus, he's also hurt. And if she called him, he'll come running to her.
Also, it's not like he intentionally hurt her.

Naruse really doesn't deserve this. He didn't behave that bad actually but the author shows it that way now with the way she dealt with it. And people are so shallow, they'd forget all the person' goods when they make a mistake (to someone - girl here) and another one helps that person. Naruse really doesn't deserve to be shown that way - as the bad male lead who hurt and ignored his girlfriend and the rival comforts her. They are simply in a fight, it's not like he ignored her. Naruse did everything for Yuki, he confessed to her even before Hakamada created. Not like others male leads who just confess to the girl when they sees the rival did. Naruse has been always the initiative one, he always puts Yuki first, notices her little details and always reassures and comfort her. But now fans are gonna forget all this and make Hakamada be the hero just for doing this. I'm really sad. And I personally don't like these rivals stuff. Maybe if the male lead is a jerk but Naruse no.

And It's clearly that when Naruse said "it doesn't concern you", he meant Yuna's private embarrassing life. Like that = "Yuna's private life doesn't concern you, Senpai" , but even though fans know that, they'd still hate on him. (He just said it in a wrong/harsh way)

Typical.

Before i even clicked on it i knew this was gonna happen.

Author give us a happy wedding and close up shop your ideas have hit a brick wall.

I really don't like Hakamada as he always cling to Yuki when she already told him that she will only choose Naruse. REALLY. Like he always find a way to snatch someone's girlfriend. Guys like him is not a good guy. Also, Naruse should not tell Yuki that it doesn't concern her. If I were Yuki, i would definitely snap like her. But, you know, communication is always the key. Take down your pride if you don't want your relationship to crumble and broke.

I'm going to continue reading this when it's completed. It's frustrating

@Memelilac I get your point, Yuki is VERY unreasonable sometimes, especially with the fact that she keeps letting herself get really close with Hakamada, despite knowing his true feelings!
But no one thinks that Hakamada is the hero, honestly to me he is just annoying af.

I think this kind of fight is normal among young couples. Yes, they're immature – they are only 18-19 years old. Their pride and ego are just too big to simply communicate honestly. I think Naruse is at fault here, though. I mean no matter how loyal your partner seems, wouldn't you doubt them even a little when they're caught hugging their ex and then when confronted, says it doesn't concern you??

But seriously. WHY IN THE WORLD does Hakamada need to be in the picture. Of all the people she could've drunk dialed, she dialed him. Like yeah sureee. If I rolled my eyes any further they'd pop out of my head. I feel like it's done just for the sake of blowing up the drama. And obviously it works because pretty much everyone in the comment section got riled up lol (including me). Super annoying and unnecessary and I've really had it with the Hakamada triangle.

Can’t believe the female ended up being that type of girl, I thought she was better 👎🏼 Not someone who would trash herself and act bad just to “get back” at her boyfriend. I hope Hakashithead won’t take advantage of her. Naruse deserves a better girlfriend, a better woman, one that respects herself and the relationship she has. He’s always been the best boyfriend and male lead on a shoujo manga so he should be respected, but not only the female lead disrespects herself, she disrespects her relationship and constantly disregard her boyfriend’s feelings. She’s been in this relationship, with the best boyfriend ever may I add, for years I can’t believe she just forgets all of their special moments and his personality because of a comment made by a overly dramatic person, gets trashed and exposed herself, like I said, I thought she was better. She doesn’t deserve Naruse Shou.

@Memelilac sums it up perfectly. Hakamada may seem like the good guy but ugh please, the disrespect towards Yuki AND Naruse, not to mention his disregard for CONSENT (never forget that forced kiss people) just make him annoying.

I don't like hakamada and I'm pretty sure no one in the comment section does so stop with the people like him better than naruse CRAP. Also the don't not put blame on naruse is wrong, he is responsible for his actions and words. They have dealt with this miscommunication the whole series and both need to learn how to communicate better. Couples need to work on their weaknesses together and if they know that they have struggled with this issue in the past they need to work on themselves to get better at it to try to avoid more future issues. They also at this point in their relationship should be able to read each other better! They've been through this same issue and should at least think oh last time when I didn't say my feelings my partner responded badly so I should try to explain it like this. It doesn't show them growing from their mistakes

Enough. I'm done. I held up for too long. I handled many things I personally hate and never expected they'd happen in Namaiki. But enough. The toxicity is too much for me. Because this is not a story. IT'S A BUSINESS. A dirty business where authors make the girl get touched by another guy simply because fans ship her with him.
I'm really stupid because I expected too much from a Japanese shoujo Manga's author. I mean, it's A LAW in shoujo that when the girl fights with her boyfriend/the male lead or something, the rival would come from nowhere to comfort/hug her. And 99% of fans are ok and happy with that. And I'm here saying "it's disrespectful for us girls to show us that way. Like a weak girl that needs the attention (love, hug, comfort..) from another guy when she fights, gets hurt or breaka up with her boyfriend.

I just think that Namaikizakari wasn't supposed to be like that.
Until now, The stuff that happened with Hakamada (also Suwa) are enough to make Namaikizakari toxic for me.. My wholesome Manga turned to be one of those toxic ones where the female lead liked and touched by many guys. And that's what I hate the most.. how sad.

Users who are viewing this thread