Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

Most of the people did not approve Yuki's behavior but on the contrary, I think it is normal. If my boyfriend hugged his ex and didn't tell me, I would get angry too. Naruse should have said that "I am sorry but she has her own problems so I was trying to help her" but he said something awful. Yuki is not sober and upset. Naruse should communicate more if he does not want to break up with her. Also, he realized his ex still has feelings for him but he continued to get involved with her. I am pissed.

@Memelilac I think you mean 99% of fans are NOT okay with that! As you can see, absolutely NO ONE here likes Hakamada..! I believe that these toxic situations in shoujo mangas are way too normalized, forcing a kiss on someone is considered sexual harassment!

Honestly, I would've preferred if this manga was completed like 30 chapters ago. It was such an amazing one and I even considered my favourite at one point but somewhere it all started to go downhill and its just started to get repetitive. When I read the recent chapters, I don't even remember what made me love this manga so much....

@Daracanela I think your being a little harsh on the mc. In the relationship she has always been the more mature person. She's always been level headed she can be normal sometimes. Your acting like she's an alcoholic she was depressed and decided to drink and got drunk that's normal. She was drunk so she's not in her right senses. She didn't call him to get back at Naruse. She was trying to call Naruse but was drunk and accidentally called the wrong person.

Naruse is by no means a perfect bf as indicated especially in the latest chapters. He is in a relationship of course if he hugs his ex its the mc business. Other than that he should have talked to his gf and said his ex is just a friend and im worried about her. Also he knows his ex still likes him so no matter how much he cares for her if he's in a relationship he shouldn't meet with her it's going to make his gf uncomfortable.

Naruse has NEVER been the best bf just like she isn't the perfect gf. She wasn't upset over a simple random comment from a friend. He was seen hugging his ex and he didn't say anything. She on the other hand told naruse when they guy kissed her cause she knew it was something that involved him. But Naruse hugs his ex and it's none of her business what kind of crap is that.

@memelilac the mc girl didn't seek out the 2nd lead so he would comfort her cause her bf upset her. She got drunk and was trying to call Naruse and accidentally called the 2nd boy. Why are people making it out like she is trying to get back at Naruse by calling her 2nd love interest.

@memelilac most people don't all of sudden hate Naruse they are just upset about how he handled the situation with his gf. He said it was none of her business when it was. Lets say for argument sake that he meant not that it wasn't her business but that he wanted to protect his ex privacy he still said none of your business. Of course the mc is going to take the literal meaning. It's only natural that she be upset now does she hate him and want to break up all of a sudden no it's a normal fight in a relationship. Naruse is a good bf but is he the best same goes for mc. It doesnt matter who confessed first.

Everyone forgetting that in chapter 86 and 88 when 2nd lead boy kissed mc she was worried and guess what she told Nuruse immediately cause guess what they are in a relationship and it's his business. On the other hand Naruse's and his ex hug but his response is it's none of your business.

jak

Contributor
@NyanNyan you act like it's the same. Its not like he got hugged because he was aware she liked him still and its not like he doesn't know she's having a hard time. That and shizuka being a scumbag are to very different things.

@jak how is it not the same it was unwarranted physical contact on both instances. Mc girl was kissed against her will but she was mature about it and told her bf. While Naruse got hugged by his ex against his will but instead of telling his gf he told her it's none of her business. Both were situations that were out of their control the issue I and most people have is how Naruse responded. I was never defending Shizuka I'm fact he's ticking me off Yuki already told him no just cause she's drunk he better not take advantage. I didnt expect Naruse to shove his ex away I expected him to tell his gf or at the very least not tell her to mind her business when she asked him about it.

Why don’t the author just end this? I mean, it has the climax scenes before already so why does this ex-gf have to be brought up? Also, along the way Hakamada-kun somehow got over Yuki and accepted that she’s Naruse’s already. The story just keeps dragging on and it’s getting tiring lol

Users who are viewing this thread