Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

LION
THE WITCH
AND THE AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH
Oh please end this fucking shitshow already.
Naruse deserves someone way fucking better for all the effort he's put into this relationship.

@NyanNyan yes, but when he said "it's not of your business" , he meant "Yuna's privacy isn't not of your business", not that she doesn't have the right to know about that/get an explain as a girlfriend. You got me? He just said it in a wrong way, I admit that.

2/ where did I say that Yuki called or seeked Hakamada/comfort? 😭 All I blamed is the author (and the genre) that always make second male lead comfort the MC whenever she's upset with her bf/the ml.
And listen to me here, I've always appreciated the privateness in Namaikizakari/Yuki and Naruse's relationship -how they both never talk about their private stuff and fights with others or include them. Like, Yuki never included Hakamada in between them, she never went to him when she's upset (of course, he's not even her friend), she never talked to him about herself or their fights or something, like how most female leads do - they just go and talk to a random second male lead instead of their boyfriend. Yuki is amazing and prideful girl and would never do such thing. And because of that, because the author knows that Yuki will never talk to Hakamada about a fight with Naruse and will never show him her weak side, she take advantage of "alcohol" , and made her do that. And that's what makes me so sad and furious. Yuki is so better than this. My Yuki is a victim of the toxicity of Japanese shoujo Manga/authors. Who to me are just inferior girls who don't have respect for themselves.

And of course Yuki has the right to get mad, upset over what she heard, and drink when she is sad.

3/ you compare Naruse - Yuna's pat with Hakamada's kiss, it's not the same, lol. And let me tell you this, I know most of fans forget about many stuff. But you know? Yuki hide 4 real hugs from Naruse. Hakamada hugged her in Ch 31 (let's say here, Naruse and her weren't dating yet) , and then in Ch 60, and in Ch 94, and SHE HIDE THEM FROM NARUSE. Also Suwa's hug in Ch 79. So I don't think Yuki or you fans have the right to make a big deal for Naruse now.
(Let's not talk about how many times Hakamada confessed to her and flirted with her) and her reaction wasn't proper in all of these hugs/confessions -> she blushes over them, geta flustered and don't push him/then (suwa and Haka I mean)
Even last time, Hakamada tried to make a move on her in his house and she hide it from Naruse too) and after it she said "even if he does that, I will continue to support him". You see? I just think that the author and fans are so unfair and gender biased when it comes to Yuki and Naruse.

4/ you say Naruse knows his ex still like him yet he keeps getting involved with her. No, he doesn't know. If you mean when she said "I never deleted your number", and then his stare after it (it seemed like a realization stare) then that happened after all their interactions. Check out the chapter again.
And about that, Yuki still talk with Hakamada (and not just in club related stuff, like talking about her siblings last time) and she keeps blushing over his flirts (last one in Ch 121), and act clueless around him, even though she knows he has feelings for her and always he tells her I won't give up on you and declare his love for her again and again, and always tries to make a move on her. So how come you guys say that about Naruse now?

And I'm sure that when Naruse realizes his ex still have feelings for him, he'd be careful in dealing with her. He has been always good in putting boundaries with girls, unlike Yuki.

5/ you said she's the the mature part in their relationship. No, lol. Naruse is better in reading her, noticing her little details and keeps reassuring her. And like here, when she asked him about his ex, he at least got in a discussion with her, like (when? Why? I didn't mean to hide it) but the moment he asked about Hakamada, she brushed him off immediately. Saying "he's not the problem", why, he's not the problem, because it doesn't hurt/and discomfort you, yourself Yuki but Naruse? As always, she's insensitive and always belittle his feelings/situations of jealousy and stuff. Like, he should explain to her about his ex but she won't do the same for Hakamada? I think, it's not ok.

And she always gets mad at him when he asks her about Hakamada (she turns it into a trust issues. We girls always do that) and makes him look immature and possssive boyfriend. He at least didn't get mad and storm like her when she asked him about his ex here. (Like in his birthday - she got mad at him even though he had the right to feel upset over Hakamada being with her whole day. She'd feel the same if Naruse accepted to go out with his ex even to buy her present. Also in their fight in Ch 50, she got so mad and fought with him when he asked her about taking chocolate to Hakamada, who told him that himself. And she hide it but not meant to, like him here. That was probably same situation as this.) so you see?

6/ you keep saying he's not perfect, lol, no one is perfect, not me, not you, not Yuki and Naruse, not anyone πŸ˜‚ it's just that Naruse is a good boyfriend - he treats Yuki good, and that's all what matters. Also Yuki, she's a good girlfriend.

Ok, I hope I explained myself/my points well. ^^

@AliceCat21 I did see here 2 or 3 comments saying "yes, it's time, Hakamada". but anyway, it's because I've seen worse and toxic comments (not here probably) that got me shocked 😭 like, when he forced that kiss on her, there were fans that justified and defended him and even WORSE they liked it, like "oh, he's/it's actually so hot. I'm really not mad him. Haha, He's cute after all. And he's just poor and loves her that's why he did that. And it's exciting plot to them) , you see.. that's too much to me.

People are saying they should just talk (communicate). Yeah, I think so as well. But actually it's only a day that passed. so it's normal that they still mad at each other and can't talk yet. Especially that they kept seeing what bother/hurt them - Naruse saw her talking with Hakamada and Yuki saw Yuna calling him. The author just made it look bigger and complicated it with involving Hakamada. Oh God!

The fight itself wasn't that bad and both didn't behave that horrible. They didn't even say hurtful or rude words to each other. They just talked in a wrong way because they were mad. Author just wants drama. Stupid forced second male drama EVERYTIME. Aghh.

@jengosupa I completely agree with you on your analysis. My take Yuki didn't flip out as people like to say she was upset about a situation that is only natural to be upset about. And Naruse shouldn't have told her to mind her own business. Yuki also didn't seek out 2nd lead she was trying to call Naruse. People keep bringing up her meeting with 2nd lead through out the whole manga as if that absolves Naruse of his behavioir. Yeah we got some drama nothing crazy I still like the manga and will keep reading it.

DO. NOT. TAKE. ADVANTAGE. OF. A. DRUNK. WOMAN. HAMADA. Gah. I'm so frustrated and irritated.

@NyanNyan you made me write all that and in the end you didn't answer me πŸ˜‚
Ok, logically, don't you think that Yuki being in same or worse situations with Hakamada many times before (and lately not in the past) , hide them from Naruse, gets mad when he asks her about them and keep being friendly with the guy who keeps declare his love for her and keep making moves and flirts on her, absolves Naruse now and don't give her right to get jealous now? I think you're biased towards Yuki a lot.
But I wouldn't say that. For me, Yuki didn't do anything wrong, she has the right to feel jealous over his ex and mad over his words. That's obvious. I'm just annoyed at how she doesn't seem to feel Naruse when he's in the same situation as her. Like here for example, he's also feeling jealous, hurt, insecure and inferior towards Hakamada but she brushed him off like always when he asked about him. And secondly, annoyed at fans, because they're unfair when it comes to both of them. I hope you understand my point.
And if Hakamada needed comfort, Yuki'd comfort him, and if Naruse asked her and got mad, she'd get mad at him and fans too saying "he's immature and shouldn't have to react like that". And they did many times before, regarding her interactions with Hakamada and Suwa. So don't be surprised now. πŸ˜…

Ah, and by saying "absolves Naruse's behaviour", lol, you make it seem like he went and kissed or hugged the girl out of flirt πŸ˜‚ all what happened is that he comforted her. And it was clearly out of obligation. And it was because of Yuki, I mean, he was going to tell her to move at first till he remembered Yuki crying in the past. But people would ignore all these details, and even call it hug when it is not. Haha.

Also, you keep saying he didn't have to tell her 'it's not of your business" , I said yes and that he didn't mean it that way but chose wrong way to say it. But you keep saying that πŸ˜‚ you see, Naruse is always misunderstood by fans because he doesn't talk too much, he doesn't have thoughts and is expressionless. But when he explains himself later on, it'd be always all good. ~
And again, I never said Yuki seeked Hakamada.
Please, don't put me in the attack towards Yuki while you in the defence. Because it's not like that. I probably love Yuki more than all of you here, haha, understand and respect her a lot. Half reason why Namaiki is my favourite is Yuki's personality. She's literally the type of girls I like. The other half is Naruse's personality, haha, he's also the type of guys that I literally like.

And in the end it's as you said it's just a normal couple fight. I hope they'll both sit down and talk properly and solve this. I just hope that Naruse won't feel more inferior when he knows about that, like, he's not good boyfriend to her, not reliable, wasn't with her when she needed, and so.. might give up on her. I really hope not. I hope Yuki will reassure him when she finds out. Because she's misunderstanding and thinks he's like that with her because of Yuna. But he's actually feeling annoyed and feeling inferior because of Hakamada.

@tnngo296 Yuki isn't an object to be taken. I always wish that when girls like you write such comments, think of their self respect as girls and don't treat it as object. ^^

@Memelilac Wow, since you took all that time to write that. The more you write the more reasonable your opinions get! You seem really reasonable..! I agreeπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

@memelilac what's wrong with my opinion? You just made up that I think Yuki is an object, while I didn't even think about that.
For me, Shizuka and Yuki will be the better choice for each other. If you ever read Daytime Shooting Star / Hirunaka no Ryuusei you will properly understand my point of view. They should love someone with whom they feel comfortable, not someone who always makes you worry about yourself or makes you skeptical of trust.
Shizuka totally won me over and I couldn’t get enough of his personality and sincerity in pursuing Yuki. Because he saw Yuki in her most vulnerable states, he understood her inside out. He was a trustworthy confidant that was able to comfort her when Naruse seems like couldn’t. If Shizuka comes first, I believe he can move her heart. He just shows up late and loses the chance you know :') And that's dam sad for me to see. He treasures Yuki, Naruse too. But the way Naruse didn't even ask her properly or listen to her make me feel he is not good as Shizuka for Yuki.

Clearly, in this whole story, Yuki always is the one who acts more mature, and now that's what she got after trying to be close and being straight? Unfair.

@tnngo296 First, you're totally biased πŸ˜‚ see just what you want and understand just as you want. I did read that Manga and I dislike it too much, I did ship the girl with that 2nd lead cause I hate so much old men/teacher. But I hate so much the 2nd lead personality as well (he's totally not my type)

ANW. It's funny how you make Hakamada God, just mention good things about him, while just say bad point of Naruse πŸ˜‚ I mean, Hakamada has always been touching Yuki even when she's in a good term with Naruse. That can hurt her as well and make her worry, I mean, If she fights with Naruse over them. Like, When he forced that kiss on her, did he think of her feelings? And when he forced another hug on her after it (Chap 94) did he think of her feeling? when he tried to make a move on her in his house lately, did he think of her feelings if she fights with Naruse over it? BUT NOW HE CANT SEE HER HURT, OH, WHAT A GREAT GUY , How silly πŸ˜‚
Also in Ch 50 when he went and exposed her telling Naruse your girlfriend came and gave me chocolate" like a jerk lil brat. Did he think of her feelings (and Naruse's too) ? Also in Ch 40, when he found her crying because their team lost and she had to retire as a Manager, he told her such hurtful words with his cold face. But he's the hero and the good guy now who can't see her hurt? (And Naruse there deliberately stopped himeno from going after her so Yuki can cry alone. And gave her such a beautiful emotional retirement later on - Ch 41, Naruse was with her there but Hakamada is the better good guy now ? πŸ˜‚)

@tnngo296
- And so Naruse makes Yuki worry? Lol, it's normal conflicts in the relationship. And she makes him worry as well. You act as if Hakamada and Yuki won't fight at all and disagree if they ever dated each other πŸ˜‚ Hakamada would hurt Yuki and they'd fight as well you know? This is life, so chill girl. Haha. And you probably would be like "ah, Naruse is better for her" , lol.
- Yuki feels comfortable with Hakamada? πŸ˜‚ You probably misunderstand this word. Yuki never felt comfortable with him, she was never her real self with him, unlike how she's loud, expressive, react and show mad expressions.. with Naruse, she's like with everyone so formal and composed with Hakamada and that proves how much she's not comfortable with him. Hakamada could never get the real her, like Naruse.
- saw her vulnerable states? πŸ˜‚ There were like just 2 times throughout the Manga and all were ACCIDENTALLY. Yuki never showy him her weak side intentionally, Yuki never talked to him about herself, worries or life.. etc. You can't even give one example from the Manga because there's is not. You're just being so delusional, sorry πŸ˜‚ in comparison, Naruse saw her ton more times in vulnerable states, and mostly, Yuki opened up to him many times and cried herself out to him, she never did that with Hakamada or anyone, but Naruse.
- you like how he pursues Yuki? πŸ˜‚ She's in a relationship and this is not something beautiful that you can love. It's ugly, disrespectful and wrong to pursue someone who's already in a relationship. And in comparison, Naruse pursuing (sincerity) for her before was much more stronger and beautiful.
- it's not that Naruse couldn't comfort her, they're just mad at each other/in a fight. He'll reassure her later on, like always. Can you give me one example/scene from the Manga where Hakamada comforted Yuki/when Naruse couldn't? You all keep saying stuff that never happened in the Manga, but just happened in your mind πŸ˜‚
- Naruse comforted, reassured and was there for her so many times, he notices her little details and when she's worried over something and hide it, and then reassure her.
- you clearly know that Yuki and Hakamada is not a good and better choice, because Yuki needed a straightforward guy like Naruse that would take her out from her comfort zone, something Hakamada can never do because he's shy and etc.
- please don't say "if Hakamada came first, he'd won Yuki's heart" , that's so delusional and desperate πŸ˜‚ plus, we all know how much Yuki is 0 interested in Hakamada in a romantic level. She never saw him like a man.
- Naruse and Yuki make a more interesting couple, they're actually perfect for each other = they complete each other and that's the better relationship. Plus, Hakamada's love for Yuki is shallow, he just fell for her because of her hardworking, he kept and keeps always obsessed over her hardwork. If she's not a hard-working, he probably won't even fall for her, because he's that kind of people who idealize others. In comparison Naruse fell for her for her real self = when he saw her crying not because of her hardwork. And this is the difference between Naruse and Hakamada's real and shallow love for Yuki.
- it's not like Naruse didn't listen to her, he did but they just both got mad and couldn't continue the conversation. It happens, it's not that and as you make it be πŸ˜‚ and actually Naruse always listens to Yuki. Look, this is a thought from Yuki (Ch 65) "The reason why my anxiety is fading is all because you always take the time to listen to my faint voice, no matter how trivial the topic. And you always reply back to me in earnest" https://mangadex.org/chapter/178291/27 , so please don't act as if Naruse is a bad boyfriend, who never cared, understands, listens and reassure Yuki. πŸ˜… Lol.

And you know, Hakamada is totally not my type of guys. He's 0 attractive to me. I'm really sick of this shoujo Manga pure guy πŸ˜… I hate so much how he blushes, gets frustrated and is scared of girls. There's nothing cute about that to me it's just creepy and you can't imagine how much that disturb me πŸ˜…πŸ’” and this is obviously such unrealistic personality/character.

In the end, I just mentiyon you because of the object thing, I didn't really want to go in a discussion with you as why you prefer Shizuka because you all say the same biased delusional things πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

At least we see Yuki and Naruse's relationship/see Naruse's as a boyfriend, and anyone who's not subjective can see that he's a good boyfriend to Yuki, treats her well, and they're mostly in good terms, and solve things maturely and peacefully most of the time, and they both embrace each other flaws and continue to be more and more solid and fall deeper inlove. But you just say assumptions, a dreamy unexistent relationship. Just based on what you think it's best from your point of view that simply comes from your preferences. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
You act/react literally as an expected second lead shipper πŸ˜‚

I do hope that Hakamada and Yuna end up together. They'll do a great couple.

Aggregator gang
you know guys, I love you so much

as most of you said, these events are not out of reality, especially since they are pretty young, but the story's been dragged for way too long, I questioned why did like it in the first place, there're still some loose ends but the author is making a mess out of it

to me, Namaikizakari ended after high school, and this is some unrelated hodgepodge

@CrystalCleartail mind a rival ?
@Elyursi let's make a club

There's definitely a lot of biases in the comments here. How would you feel if you were in their shoes??? Despite Yuki just talking with Shizuka, he has made his intentions clear with her. As her boyfriend, wouldn't you be uncomfortable? Let be honest...Yuki did reject him but she didn't put her foot down as much as she could have. She could have threatened to end their friendship or at the very least be more adamant about the rejection. But she didn't.

Naruse on the other hand when he did the same thing to his ex (who he simply hugged and not kiss like Yuki did) Yuki flips out and says the most petty shit and tell him to go back to her then. Sure Naruse shouldn't have said it was none of her concern. That was very petty too so they were both at fault for that. But Naruse time and time again always speaks his mind clearly and picks up the pieces when Yuki starts a fight. He may act like a child but if we're being honest, he is the more mature one in the relationship.

Yuki demands trust with Shizuka but doesn't offer the same for Naruse. He's always been the more loving and loyal one too. I love this ship but honestly their personalities just aren't a good fit.

Users who are viewing this thread