Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

I'm so annoyed ;;; I'm just super frustrated with this drama, everyone seems to be in the wrong ;;; but this is so needed for them to learn to create boundaries with others and communicate better.

This manga has 20 volumes and is still not completed in Japan, I really hope the author doesn't create more drama like this in the future TT

How is it that Sunahara (if thats her correct name) shows up on Naruse's phone as her full name? Does that mean Naruse never deleted the contact info or its always been with him?

Double-page supporter
And this is why you don't date a tsundere. Someone who can't express what they feel is not going to be suddenl honest.

I blame the author instead of the characters for this one.
please stop re-hashing the same insecurity.

Hakamada is the most annoying because Yuki has told him to His Face multiple times she doesn't wanna date him, and instead of calling Naruse or literally anyone else, he takes her back himself and even hugs when she's completely incoherent and drunk. At this point there is ZERO reason for him to still like Yuki and its the author who keeps pushing it not the narrative.

@jengosupa It's getting soo annoying at this point,like her friend is trying to play the homewrecker by supporting Hakamada or whatever the fuck he's called.Talking about her friends problem to the 1 guy she shouldn't,going on about how she's not able to take all this drama without talking to someone...Like bitch,please stfu.To the people who's blaming Naruse for not telling everything,I don't think he needs to tell everything to Machida(especially since it's some delicate matter about someone else).I hate how Machida acts like she's the best gf ever when she constantly creates problems for Naruse by letting her guard down around that guy.So much drama could've been avoided if they just reported that guy for forcing a kiss on her(could've ended his fucking career as well)

Fuck.the.author

Why is this manga just getting worse and worse? How much longer is this gonna go on? They gonna break up after all this time now? I'm just pissed but I've gone too far I have to see it to the end, despite how annoyed I am with it.

@AndrewFK IKR. It's one of the mistakes I did when I started reading manga,might as well finish it.It's soo frustrating,so vented a lot in comment before.😪

I’m dropping this at this point I just can’t. I bet machida is gonna go and fuck hakamada like the bitch she is and tell naruse “WelL U CheAtEd FirST”. smh to the author

@Gasu1 @Henryvonswiftenburg

if that happened it would be rape since she's completely drunk and can't actually consent to anything. So, definitely not in a Shoujo.
It's possible Naruse will come, see Hakamada hugging his unconscious girlfriend and go 🔪.

Or someone ELSE will see Hakamada going into Yuki's room and make the misunderstanding worse and we'll all be even more pissed at the author lol.

@ENJAY Yeah Naruse making an entrance soon would be most eaiset/cleanest way out of the current fucked up scenario.I hope it turns out that way.

somehow I like this chapter lol I was like, okaaaay... lay it all out author!

@jengosupa: ooo I can definitely see how that can get aggravating!

It's a shame, since this could have been a good opportunity to showcase actual growth in both of them. They need not have reacted absolutely perfectly, but if we could've seen them even make an effort to trust more or communicate better it might have been worth it.

They're both wrong. They're both immature. Relationships survive when they're able to communicate. They still need a long way to go. I like this arc tho. Thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chap.

Users who are viewing this thread