Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 11 Ch. 91 - It's All My...

Can the author please decide where to take his psyche already? At this point, Shuzo is just going back and forth with his mind and it's just frustrating. I know that's how a lot of abuse victims are but it feels like he/she is just drawing it out for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Even with all of this trip, he already gave a pretty damning testimony to the cops. She's still going to jail, and I don't think he can do anything about it.

ez3

I wonder if all of this crap will end up to be just a trippy dream.
Bassically pointless.

Bring back the cops again plz.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he's just still being manipulated and that it really wasn't him that's the psycho or whatever you call it.

Aggregator gang
@CosmicWitch Yup. Pretty much. I understand the slow burn isnt for everyone (especially bc of what i said lol) but uhh I find this depiction pretty spot on on how abuse victims feel (obviously is flanderized to hell in here atm but still). Im also REALLY curious to see where this is going to go. Seiichi is definitely NOT alright mentally and now Im wondering if his cousin was real all along during the snow trip. And if he was, is he okay? Is Seiichi gonna kill him while he is in the middle of a psychotic break??? Hoo boi sure cant wait for that one...

I get that most abuse victims tend to blame themselves, or most children of divorce go through the same thing, but my problem with this is just how long it's being stretched out for. The surreal aspects just kind of feel like like filling pages to stretch out a volume release. I hope it gets back on track, but who knows what the endgame is here at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
The amount of stupidity I read in the comments is amazing. Weird, disappointing, bad writing, and what have you for terms get thrown around.
Author is merely visualising Sei's thought process. Yeah, I agree that it could have been shorter and in less chapters, because this outcome was as predictable as it can be. Next comes him accepting it and finally moving on. You just wait.

Users who are viewing this thread