Chichi Chichi

gentleman's let me give a short speech : "in here lies every man hope, lust, fantasy, and dream. the man of cultures, not a pedophile! (of course with some scepticism) the man who like his imagination for jerk off to forget his humanity, that not everyone brave enough to do it, a hero of pervert, also the disappointment of his parents"
let's join him to the hell of lust together!!!! URA!!!!! OPPAI BANZAI!!!!!!;!!

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit! I know that I shouldn't do this... But the plot doesn't even move at all... I am frustrated!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm really glad this was picked up, it's really fun!!
Tho they don't progress a lot sexually, mostly paizuri and sometimes a handjob, they do progress in their relationship.
The characters are fun and there's always something new happening so we're always learning new things about them as they advance in their relationship.

LOL i just realized this manga author is the same author of miss kobayashi dragon maid, no wonder i saw resemblance of Hikaru = kobayashi and Chintarou = Tohru

Double-page supporter
"I made this manga to draw titjobs"

Bless you, sir.

Dex-chan lover
@walczyk
so smutty but still no P in V
There was one chapter a while back that had maybe 1 panel of it. The chapter they became officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Cool doesn't do that kind of stuff though. Even in his doujins which are explicitly R-18 he barely does that. Even when he's a guest artist in adult games he barely does it. It's best to have less than 0 expectations of cool on any actually stimulating material.

If you want that kind of stuff in stories you'll need to read Korean Manwhua, but it's a minefield of NTR, garbage protagonists and rape.
I really don't recommend going down this path, but hey, your tastes might be different than mine.
The only Japanese work that integrates sex well with the narrative while having a very engaging narrative is Parallel Paradise. I'm pretty sure that's the only one that does it that doesn't trigger a gag reflex in me.

@ I've figured that you have a better chance at finding a hentai with a decent story then a standard manga that works sex well into the story.

Group Leader
I just read (more like glanced) through volume 4.
I understood a bit because I used the google translator app, but I'm kinda starting to dislike this series. It's too ominous for something that's just supposed to be a paizuri manga. I also wish that they would already have actual sex too. They're getting so far into their relationship but just refuse to have sex? Main girl feels way too shady too.

I normally love Cool sensei’s series but this just has a weird vibe. Its supposed to be smutty and erotic but it just makes me feel an ominous sense of dread. Its really eerie. Instead of being excited by the paizuri scenes, I just feel unsettled. The fl is extremely shady and the ml is depressed. Its the kind of series that makes you feel an odd sense of despair after you finish reading it, but unlike oyasumi punpun or something, its a titfuck manga. It makes no sense. If you’re after smut, theres a lot better series out there. I honestly don’t know who the demographic for this is or even what the point is. This series makes me question my existence.

@Ushika yeah, it feels like main girl and her sister are like succubus's for real or something, how weird and disconnected they appear from normal society. Also, the main guy is so malleable that he's basically water. Such a weird manga, but the titties are A+.

Users who are viewing this thread