Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

i agree with the loli. burn it. why even bother giving him face. there is no need even to read it, if he come bother: beat him up. they own that 'mean man' nothing.
if you act like you do he will use every inch to his advantage. if they believe you will give them face they will push it.
and then it will become a cycle of cunning manipulation and lies. he will act like that believing she will give him the opportunity to do so, like he holds some value that can be maximized.
if she goes talk to him, the first thing she should expect is a trap. you never know what kind of thing he may use. he is already using the 'people as hostages', he can do even more.
if she doesn't go, and doesn't talk, and give him no face. what will he do?
then the moment he acts, she can hammer time him into oblivion without no warning.
he should understand now that they will simple not give him any opportunity to cause them trouble (but he ignore the atmosphere because he will seek death for sure tho lol).
people talk like royal families are some sort of huge pillar that are immovable. and that is actually false.
royal families change all the time, and if it comes to it, they can always erase them and start over.
the guy is acting like that because he knows, the actual power is not on his hands and he is afraid the hero will come and bring his family down (cause he can duuuu).
the people will feel a lot safer in the hands of those who protected them. trouble could come sure, the royals aren't safe.
whenever there is a power greater than you, how can one be confident on their political position?
changes can come, and will come.
the prince failure is in understanding the hero wants nothing of it, but when he will push them, they will move and he will lose way more than he would otherwise.
ps: i really thought for a moment the guy was able to come in and out without being noticed... and i was yelling... how incompetent of them! the girl could be assassinated any time :O but them she talks with her father and was yeeeeeeeeeeeeee one needs to be prepared to counter-attack any time, good thing the father at least know this much. if that guy decided to do something worst, he needed to be prepared.

Double-page supporter
10/10 perfection. Now that's how you deal with trash. Crush the flags and whatever. Screw the royals, they're humans and trash. You're a spirit, literally daughter of a goddess.

Dex-chan lover
835.png

Double-page supporter
Is it really worth having Albert at their side though? He's retarded if he can't see that him serving the prince isn't beneficial to the household at this point. You know what they say about stupid allies...

Contributor
Really why let that trash live? He betrayed you already twice if not more than that, as if he had any importance for anyone, with her ability she could probably make him into a comatose wreck, his body will be a prison while you also create a dissease for him to endure.

That would also be a optimal solution for the fake royals, the question is then only if her uncle can rule the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
@JustA_ Consider his position. For 10 years the household was being ruined, with the younger brother apparently lacking the guts to do anything about it. We can assume the crown prince actually did something to help their situation since the family was still standing now, 10 years later. It's understandable Alberto wasn't able to cut his ties immediately after Rovel reappeared. Especially since it did look like Rovel didn't even manage to beat the monster princess on his own. During the 10 years, the prince must have got pretty deep inside Alberto's head, I suspect.

Dex-chan lover
Ellen is not only cute in being but also has the sharpest tongue than can pierce the heart in either agony or joy, be it as she may.

Also, she has emphasized the fact that the royal family have no right to come near or even associate with the spirits, how wise.

is there a cute little sister or brother incoming, I‘m looking forward to it. Also I think the mom already knows mc is reincarnated as she seems to be able to read people’s thoughts (like at the redemption ceremony of the royals every year). Even if she doesn’t know yet it should only be a matter of time as origin has one sister who’s ability is to see through lies/the truth

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the way this story keeps desperately trying to push how ostensibly cute the girl is really grates on my nerves.
She isn't like a cat or a fennec fox or something. She is just another loli, and not even an interesting loli. Just a generic cheat-isekai loli. She can't even draw close to the unconquerable cuteness of Renge-chan from NNB.

And the royal family continues to antagonize the very spirits they want to make up with. Smart

Users who are viewing this thread