Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
All heroes are known to have communication disorder, Ellen dear, that's why your father is so awkward.

Dex-chan lover
@Georg
Mm, I understand that point
Well, aside from comic relief, I guess this is her way of solving things faster(?)
I think we all know she should've gone through the "ask favor for papa in a super-cutesy way"
I can definitely see that in a more positive manner.
This may be author-san's blunder

Dex-chan lover
@Regal - The prince expects Ellen to be a normal child, at least mentally. He has never met her, and only those that have met her realize she is as smart as an adult. So yes, he absolutely expects to succeed, because children are easy to fool and manipulate.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep I understand that she is being particulary harsh this time because the father didn't tried to understand his position, but in the end that doesn't change the fact that he, someone that was of great trust to him, TRAICIONED his trust about something that is of major importance for him, even more with someone that he despises to the limit. That doesn't have to do with being "overprotective", if I had a daugther, and someone did something like that, something that could put her in danger, even if the chances are pretty low, I would be way, way more than pissed.

Regardind the "trash" part: If it's like that and she didn't called him directly "kuzu", then is a little less bad, but nothenless she still called his father a "good for nothing" for reacting in a way that I understand to be more than natural. I need to give you the reason about the part about him abandoning his family for 10 years, tho, but that still doesn't free Alberto from all guilt nor it means that the father should forgive him.

@CelticMutt yeah but why is he even trying to get on the hero's bad side, I get that he wants to blackmail them to release the curse...but then what? After they get ellen back its time to say byebye to kingdom, if I remember correctly the goddess(ori? Forgot the name) destroyed a kingdom at one point but even if im wrong doesnt really change anything cuz its bad news for the knigdom

(Btw ......what does a celtic mutt look like)

@Regal

I'm pretty sure he's not trying to blackmail them. It's mentioned that there is some caveat to having the curse removed. It's hinted that's she's the key to this. My guess is that they need to marry a spirit or something similar for the curse to be removed. That's why he wants her to meet his son (I'm kind of interested how the son's storyline will go) As to what's the overall plan: I'm guessing he wants to dominate the spirits and use their powers, just as his ancestors did long ago.

Double-page supporter
oh geez, for God loli sake ...
just nuke and takeover that kingdom already ...

Dex-chan lover
At this point, she should just accept a summons to meet with that prince directly.

As far as political influence, authority, and resources go, she trumps him, so it would be easy to tell him to shove it.

Dex-chan lover
MC was a scientist and a smart person all around in Earth-Prime, gets reincarnated as a powerful entity and *also* uses their past life's smarts, science and psychology 101 to sort shit out?

Okay, I like this. *BEYOND* a lot.

Also yall wrong: it's

Code:
Threat level: Science Loli

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
Burning the letter does the same thing and takes less time to do.

The only way meeting him to denounce him would be worth it is if it's in front of a large audience... but we can't expect the prince not to set something up to turn things to his favor. We've already seen how clever he is - he managed to exile the king and his sister in one go.

Furthermore, the royal family losing power is also not ideal, as this would cause the nobles to scatter, making the kingdom and its people vulnerable to invaders.

So meeting the prince is possibly a lose-lose situation at this point.

That sort of scheming and political meddling is not in Ellen's mind anyway (spirits have a principle to not meddle with the humans too much). She wants to reconcile her father and Alberto first, and her meeting the prince would just make her father resent Alberto more.

Users who are viewing this thread