Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this butler has secret super saiyan mode like Binbougami Ga has?

Dex-chan lover
Who would have thought that Yumeji would be more durable than a ceiling?
He needs to be to make babies with Chiere one day.

She wants to research Chieri so that she can find the secret to becoming taller. It will be hilarious when the secret comes out.
Indeed. If everyone becomes giants and retains the same proportions now, then she will be short once more.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting I wonder where this is going!
Although considering someone on the phone is interested in beating our Chiere, I am assuming it's the only other Giantess in the series.

Thanks everyone at beeg scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i get it, the little girl wants to be taller, so she wants to experiment on Chieri to know how she has become taller. But why don't she use Neiro for that ? I mean, you have two giant girl, why experiment on only one ? She wants to have a spare girl i case something went wrong ? Or Neiro will have to be experimented on if she loose against Chieri ?

Dex-chan lover
well, the black cat profile picture is likely Neiro, but it would be fun to have her, a "sponsor" that should have contact with other giant girls, introduce some new ones just with the power of money.

Neiro and Chieri does seem to act like they are the only ones, but you gotta wonder if it really will end up just like that.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, wait....chieri doesnt know what a fucking sponsor is/ what it means? Nigga did you skip 3,4,5,6,7 and 8th grade?

Dex-chan lover
Bringing in Neiro is cheating since it's not her class or even school... but when did the rich ever play fair

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was ripe with height jokes and puns.

Also rip Yumeji. Imagine the manga abruptly ended just because of that. :pepela:

Aggregator gang
"I want to know more about my body too" oh so you want excruciating and potentially lethal tests and surgeries to be preformed Often with no anesthesia or pain killers?? Cause that's what you have to do to research what something is in its entirety

Contributor
Who oh who could that victory obsessed mysterious person be, she's chatting with at the end. One, who can compete with Chieri at that :meguusmug:

Kinda fits the series to introduce such a laughable "villain". Hopefully it doesn't unnecessarily drag things out...

Users who are viewing this thread