Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Kaoruko reacted to being called small just like Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Seijuurou is hot.

The ceiling and hallway need to be repaired.

Rooting for Yumeji's and Chieri's class to win!

That color page was so wonderful! Would have been better if they confessed their feelings. I want Yumeji and Chieri to get together already!!

I'm guessing it looks like Kaoruko is calling in Niero to help.

Dex-chan lover
cause competing with an 8 foot tall human is a good idea
Unless you're part of the survey corps
2b9ce5f54c43b25260ad01a0d2051329.jpg

FIGHT MY SOLDIERS!

Dex-chan lover
ig this is how far author san can come up on how to progress this story ig.. that experiment thingy how come everything was set in and settled for chiery and neko if they arent yet THAT examined :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Sponger, sponsor... No real difference.

Everyone's small to Chieri, but if you've got a trigger for being called small...

That wish seems a slight bit on the abusive and not enforceable side.

Bros got the height advantage.

Well, if she agrees to it... Kind of dumb to, but it makes for an interesting story, I suppose.

Good thing he's indestructible.

From that final text message it looks like she's called in the giant cavalry, although Neiro wouldn't miss a chance to compete with Chieri regardless of invitation.
Hopefully Neiro shows up regardless. But yeah, she wouldn't take much convincing to have a battle with Chieri.

Honestly I would have thought Cheri and/or Neiro would have gone through numerous tests, checks and experiments prior to what we have seen considering how much funding has gone into normalizing the world around them and their strange phenomenon
Normal people go through enough medical examinations, let alone people with any kind of medical conditions. And I'd qualify them for that. And that's just to make sure they're healthy. You're also likely to have the opportunity to be involved in various tests, for medicine and procedures. The more unique you are, the more tests.

she just wants to be taller
She wants to be a baller.

Kaoruko reacted to being called small just like Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
A bit more high-strung than even him, though.

Users who are viewing this thread