Chieri no Koi wa 8 Meter - Ch. 58.1

Contributor
This is because Chiekoi is reaching its last part and is planned to be completed in 5 more chapters.
wtf :worry:
Is this getting axed or were they simply clueless about how to progress this romantically beyond handholding given their physical differences :huh:

While romcoms often bail out right before the romance, I didn't expect it to be the case with this one, considering they didn't seem particularly concerned with this up until now. It also feels like they were just tapping into a new arc with Chieri wanting to find out the reason behind her growth (seemed like a dead end tbh) and a confession on the horizon.
What happened to Sudo x Ringo :aquadrink:
I just hope they somewhat can wrap this up within the few chapters remaining but I'm not really expecting much :meguuusad:
Inbefore the doc appearing at the end of last chapter will just return her to normal size and it's a "they lived happily ever after" :pepela:

Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't feel like an axe. I mean, 5 chapters and time to make sure the art is up to snuff doesn't usually happen when a story gets the axe. Feels more like the author isn't sure where to go from here or burnout or a combination. I'm just happy it's not getting the "and then they went to college" ending.

Dex-chan lover
Shame it's ending. This is one of those I just enjoy for the whacky hijinks. Kinda like D-Frag. Doesn't drag on just because the romance plot isn't moving forward much or at all.

Users who are viewing this thread