Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought Ide had a thing for Yukihira, but then the older sister mentioned a boy and she got flustered. Probably isn't Arima because she seemed casual about Miyahara being close to Arima.

Is it about time our resident throwaway jobber Urano finally gets his W?
my guess is that it's another girl. during early adolescence it's easier to communicate with your own gender, and not seldomly a lot gain temporary crushes on other girls. it's completely normal, and doesn't necessarily mean that you're a lesbian
I think that it actually happens to a lot of boys too, but there's definitely a lot more stigma surrounding boys loving other boys

Dex-chan lover
Damn, okay then. Even Yukihira's sister is more interesting that Yukihira herself.

Contributor
Didn't realize Othello was a thing in Japan too. Pretty similar to Go. Wonder if Japanese think of it like we do Checkers vs· Chess. Idk·.
Edit: Haha Othello, a variant of Reversi, was actually created by a Japanese game designer! So it's definitely a thing in Japan! My question still stands: I wonder how they think about it in relation to Go.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always got school lunch, the bento look cute but who has time in the morning to make their own let alone for others, even as a teen i wouldn't be that energetic not that i really cooked lol tho it would've been fun as a group with friends on weekends

Users who are viewing this thread