Chiisai Boku no Haru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Making Mistakes

Dex-chan lover
Gosh, just talking about your feelings out loud and not keeping it secret for drama's sake? How refreshing! :wooow:

Supporter
I'm so happy she told him off, he should be happy, she was SINCERE!
:kek:

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I like how the author tries and balances the volleyball and romcom parts of the story.
I hope they show us how the Asahi and Souta first met. It seems that maybe, Souta is the one who inspired Asahi some time ago to take up Volleyball as a sport and made her strive to be really good at it. Maybe she saw Souta some time ago playing really good (or the leadership aspect) and made volleyball the only thing she can't ever let herself half-ass.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up on this one - it's interesting reading the comments as I went along, as it seemed people really didn't like the focus or pacing of the story, while I had no particular problem with either. Though I did get annoyed by its misdirection with telling rather than showing (such as the bumping into his team-mate causing a win, but also breaking his collar bone, yet we see neither of this actually happen and are only told).

But overall, I think the problem is what people were expecting from this comic; it seems to be a self-improvement comic, rather than a sports comic, or romance comic, though it does have both.
Just my thoughts on it so far though, I wouldn't be surprised if the focus shifts more to romance or sports from here.

Dex-chan lover
What's the point of the car scene?
My guess is it mirrored his situation? He sorta "jumped out" with his confession to her, and much like how one would view the driver as the "bad guy", her rejecting him could also be seen as the same. idk, my two cents

Users who are viewing this thread