Children - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Children

Banned
It was okay.

Glad the boy survived. Thought he wasn't gonna make it tbh.

Group Leader
@Spinaple A lot of people seem to have this misconception. She didn't actually strangle Sakurako. From what I understand she only grabbed/squeezed her neck the same way a mother would cuddle with her child. Sakurako misunderstood Tooru from the very beginning.

I'm not entirely sure, but it seems as if the villagers hated Mamako for some unknown prejudice. It might be the case that she didn't co-operate with the villagers into smuggling children and decided to live alone with them. She only wanted the children to live a fulfilling life, protecting them from the villagers down the mountain. That kind of person doesn't strike me as an evil person

Dex-chan lover
It was a good ride, of course i would like to see more , a lot more, but well, the final was okay, just feeling little disappointed that this ended so fast

Thanks for translating !!

I genuinely really liked this series I wish it would have ended in a better(?) way but the ending was okay

Double-page supporter
That was a mid tier ending i wasnt too impress but its okay

I feel sorry for the mangaka because there was clearly a story but alas his publisher probably striked and he was forced to rush. It was still pretty good for the short amount of chapters . All the character arcs were sort of complete. There are some unanswered questions and maybe some plot holes but overall good story. Lived the teaser at the end.

I would give it a 7/10

Double-page supporter
What a ride... Gonna miss this, cause only several manga has this kind of gore beside dead tube, trash. , and murchielago. Glad this finished and thanks for the translation!

I'd have liked a bit more development for the secondary characters but I'm satisfied anyways. At least the blind girl survived at the end. And I know it's fiction, but what really triggers me is how come they were able to get guns that easily in Japan, isn't it supposed to be really hard to get guns there?

Thanks for the translation!

Contributor
Aww man, bummer for the axe. It could have been more fleshed out and the author definitely wanted it to be more fleshed out.
Thanks for the hard work, everyone that scanlated this!

Aggregator gang
god fuckin damn i love this series, its amazing, thank you scanlators for bringing it to us.

Dex-chan lover
I could tell that even though the ending had to be rushed, the mangaka was pretty competent.

Ty author-san and ty translator-san too.

Users who are viewing this thread