Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
Is the source material completed? or near there? how far are the mange from the current point there (the latest release of the novel? is it)?

Dex-chan lover
Nea is still best girl. There I have said that.

Yeah I know, this is really not a romance manga, likely to end without a "clear" romance but rather a vague "maybe in the future." But I don't care, I like Nea

Last edited:
MD@Home
Is the source material completed? or near there? how far are the mange from the current point there (the latest release of the novel? is it)?
The novels seem to have ended with the 12th volume (though they recently started publishing a sequel). Judging by the novel covers alone, these seem to be the events of the 7th novel or thereabouts, so we still have plenty of material left to adapt.
As for the manga, we are already caught up to the raws, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
Did I get it correct that Leona knows that victory is in sight and still decided to commit suicide?
This is just my interpretation, but it looks like her mind is clouded by her feelings of failure and inferiority. She's built her identity around being the one who had to fight Karon and with Usato coming out of nowhere to help she's losing sight of herself and making bad decisions because of it.

Dex-chan lover
"That's not how bloodline strengthening is meant to be used!"
Sorry girlie, but the guy here has a habit of nontraditionality.

Yeah, that seems about exactly like she'd react. Fangirling over hero-grade equipment like that.

Nea has her cute sides.

"Super sly, mean, and intelligent."
Sounds like the kind of proper dragon you don't deal with.

"That hero must be incredibly eccentric if you've gotten that flustered."
Yes. But also yes.

"You and I are not so different."
Well, she is a villain, after all, so she's allowed to say that. And most people who say, "It's not my place to say this," understand their place enough to say whatever it is.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
I really hope Nea is the FL of the series. So far she's definitely been the most interesting and caring ally of his.

But wtf is up with leona? That's no longer responsibility but reckless greed and entitlement. She's trying to give herself meaning by dying while fighting karon where it's unnecessary

Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread