Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Ch. 72

Dex-chan lover
Atleast for once there is a reason not to use the strongest move from the start, since this is a complicated pummeling rescue mission and not an actual fight.
I really despise the trope of saving your most powerful move as a last card, if there is no good reason for it, while everything around you is falling apart.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how much content S2 can cover. 2 LNs just like the last one?
Hmm, probably will end at the end of the black dragon arc would be my guess. Haven't read the LN, so would that be 2 novel volumes?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, probably will end at the end of the black dragon arc would be my guess. Haven't read the LN, so would that be 2 novel volumes?

This black dragon arc is in LN 7, I don't think the anime's S2 can reach that point yet.

They are likely to cover LN 3 (magic school arc) and LN 4-5 (Nea's arc), the question is how the anime will pace itself to cover both. Adapt both into a 12-episode season, or use only 1 arc?

Dex-chan lover
This next chapter will finally be the one to end it, hopefully…
If it’s not i am going to cry my fucking eyes out.
Also season 2 nice, nice.

It's time to move on from this arc. It's been 10 chapter or a years worth of content dedicated to winning a fight against a single opponent. I know the actual fight has only been like 3 chapters so far but it still seems purposely drawn out longer than it should have been. I not even invested enough in our dragonized enemies backstory to make him a traveling companion after he's healed as I'm sure is the long term goal here.

Dex-chan lover
god damn it get it on with the plot already!

in other news
NEW FUCKING SEASON LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
This black dragon arc is in LN 7, I don't think the anime's S2 can reach that point yet.

They are likely to cover LN 3 (magic school arc) and LN 4-5 (Nea's arc), the question is how the anime will pace itself to cover both. Adapt both into a 12-episode season, or use only 1 arc?
Nea's arc IS the black dragon arc though, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
Nea's arc IS the black dragon arc though, isn't it?
Oops, my mistake. Confused the evil dragon in Nea's arc with the dragon possession of this arc.

But yes, one possibility is the anime S2 fits in LNs 3-5 into 12 eps to end with Usato gaining a new companion.

Dex-chan lover
Curious what his bloodline strengthening will do. Cause like...obviously he'll succeed right? So it's just a matter of WHAT it'll do.

Dex-chan lover
And yes, ice water hurts.

Definitely agreed. Extreme cold is a lethal weapon, and water is the absolute worse case for this kind of thing - not only does it conduct heat pretty well, but it also has a fucking ridiculous capacity for thermal energy. It practically sucks the heat right out of you. Which is why it's still used as the primary coolant for things like nuclear reactors.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels like Shagri-La Frontier 2 episodes of pure fighting the boss...

Dex-chan lover
bro, it's either you kill him or he kills you THEN kills everyone in the vicinity including but not limited to the owl, the knight guy and girl, the bear, the nekomimi, the queen, and more

Dex-chan lover
Which is why it's still used as the primary coolant for things like nuclear reactors.
It's the primary coolant for most things when air isn't enough. You only exchange it for other things when you absolutely need something anti-freeze can't fix for low temperatures or pressure can't fix for high temperatures. Or if water causes corrosion and you can't prevent that.

Users who are viewing this thread