Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
That was some fine coercion against the bullies there. I don't mind the way it turned out either.

Beat the shit out of a man's enemies and you save him for a day. Teach a man to beat the shit out of his enemies, and you help him for life.
I'm down with this. Let's pay it forward and make another monster.

The fact that Nack can only heal himself sorta sets him as a pretty horrifying enemy in the future too. If he can't heal, then he's gonna have to go all in on defending and being an attacker that just won't die.

Group Leader
@GrimThoughts Your evasive answer tells me it wasn't sarcasm, but extreme naivete. Please allow me to fill you in: 1) the chapter has been out for over two weeks already, even if you just woke up to it; 2) it's scanlation teams work on chapters hosted here, not necessarily those who post them -- there are credit pages attached to most chapters so you can verify; 3) generally, scanlation teams aren't associated with online aggregators at all.

Dex-chan lover
I know itąs not that kind of manga, but I wouldn't mind some bone breaking only to fix it up next second. His fighting style is literally "maximum pain, no damage" since he can heal all the wounds he inflicts but his opponents still feel the pain from them.

Dex-chan lover
@izayamikaelis uuuuuuugh ... I know right? Seriously she threw FIREBALLS at him so punching her should be perfectly fine but if he did this would be a very different manga.
At least this should make whatever happens at the match ever the sweeter. ... but instead something stupid will happen that will have her make a 180 and suddenly everything is forgiven and forgotten right? :(

Fed-Kun's army
Should have beat the shit out of that bitch half dead. Mc can heal her back again anyway.

Then again, it would be much more satisfying if the healer be the one who beat the shit out of bitch and her groupies.

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry, but this honour (?) student is really annoying. I wished she'd think a little about the consequences of her actions.

Dex-chan lover
Nack will try his best, but he doesn't have the knack for it.

Fed-Kun's army
How dumb, so he let the bullies get away and how much you want to bet the bullied kid isn't going to get any decent revenge against them.

Unless the bullied goes the edgy route and rapes the bully, this story is basically trash.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, MC with his healing magic can at least he call undying paladin, this new guy is basically a berserker in the making.

Users who are viewing this thread