Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Thanks for taking this series, for whichever the time you plan to.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation. I appreciate the hard work you guys put into it. That said, this series is super boring. Its super obvious he's going to forgive her in the end and she'll either join or stalk them or some shit despite being alive for so long and preying on innocent people in the same way she did the villagers so its just really sad that its dragging out for so long. This small arc should have really ended a lot sooner because at this point it feels like the author didn't know what to do with her except stretch the story out for no real reason despite the obvious ending to it.

Dex-chan lover
Been so long idk whats going on anymore.
But if I had to guess im assuming that bitch is gonna get off scotfree....

What kind of garbage plot is this, I like this series... But no one really cares about this bitch

Thanks much for your effort and work in translating this! Been wanting more for a long time!! Merry Christmas!!

Group Leader
I just love the panel of the bear ground-pounding the unconscious villager.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up

I swear I'm going to lose my shit if MC doesn't kill this bitch. This whole arc has been bad just delete the thot and move on.

Yo! Love this series and miss pt scans who translated for the love. Thanks for picking this up.

Users who are viewing this thread