Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin - Vol. 8 Ch. 39

Aaaand the series is ruined. Literal muh voluntary slavery.

Fuck off with that garbage.

shame. Truly. Time to drop it. Thank you for releasing the chapter tho great job <3

Dex-chan lover
Another more intelligent healer would just corrupt her and do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) with her.

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame when you can spot the outcome of an arc right from the character introduction at the very beginning, I was kind of enjoying this one too.

Dex-chan lover
i hope we'll get a certain Senpai to feel a disturbance in the force right at the beginning of the next chapter. :D

normally not finish enemy off would be unsatisfying but I think this way is better for this MC

since when people rely to some method to deal with problem, they'll end use that method again sooner or later

for MC who is healer that aim to save life, fight to protect is one thing but killing would only weaken his resolve

Aggregator gang
what a cop out from the author just because its a woman automatic harem member pure trash.

Dex-chan lover
Man I'm starting to hate the "oh the person that is hated by every character in the manga is now joining the mc's adventure" it would be WAY BETTER OFF if she would have done her own thing than THIS

Users who are viewing this thread