Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata: Senjou wo Kakeru Kaifuku Youin

@mud
lol you can grab the magazine raws from isekairaw dot com or grab whatever quality tanks are available at dl-zip dot com or manga-zip dot net

Well time to just use another site, because the scanlators had a tantrum I will purposefully use any OTHER site than the scanlators' website

Some1 could also just rip all the translations from the scanlators website, redo it with another font on all the pages to make it look like it wasn't ripped and re-upload here. But that would be kinda fucked.

Cheesy dialogue and 1-dimensional characters. I have problems sleeping in so i was surprised to feel my eyelids getting heavy trying to slog through this.

Fed-Kun's army
God damnit, this was one of my favorites. I actually can not read this on scanlators website, the site is that bad. Guess it's back to mangapark for this one.

This shit pisses me off, I can't see the last chapter I read, so I don't know where I left off. Fuck you cry baby scanlators, don't translate if you're prone to autistic meltdowns.

@pilkinton

It used to have chapters but the translators threw a hissy fit about people not paying them for their copyright infringement.

Dex-chan lover
so which group even translated this? they didn't even leave any evidence of who they are so i have no fucking idea where to go to read it...

Dex-chan lover
Huh. I just realized the English chapters are gone for quite some time now (1 month, apparently. I didn't realize!). Sad. This is one of my favorites.
I forgot which chapter was my last...time to click random chapters and try to remember...

Users who are viewing this thread