Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant - Ch. 4

OMFG he thinks this 8-year old child could beat his ass and is just vibing with that information. He´s just okay with it. Happy even.

Me: Sees the blond
Me: You ain´t a sadist.
Me: Reads the chapter
Me:
Me:
Me(quietly, with emotion): Fuck

What I got from this is that Pluto thinks that our mc is his child(?????) “She got that from me” or something. Is that why there are 4 fathers? I’m guessing the queen had a child and didn’t tell anyone who the father is. Maybe... I’m not sure.

Dex-chan lover
@empressnyannyanau
If so, for the third time. The "Romance" tag is even more alarming if her mother slept with all 4 and she is fated (I hope not) to date one of them once she gets older...

For muito, the closest thing I can think of is muthos/mythos/mytho which is like the greek origin word for myth. However, it's not an entity unlike the others.

Then again, the author used both greek and roman names (granted, they are highly related) so you might have better luck in other mythologies?

😍I'd be honest she's really cute as a child but I can't stop laughing when Pluto told the knight to put her down.
As if she's some object. I love it and I can't wait for more updates. Thank you!!!🤗

Dex-chan lover
seems like she was aware that the music meant endy
and our protagonist is the child of that [queen]?

Dex-chan lover
Pluto: 🤔 Contemplating their likeness
Endymion: when are you leaving?

so if the story is about mc guessing which guy is her father, the [tyrant] queen slept with [4] men?? within a short enough time to have the possibility of any of them being the father?? wowzer alrighty

Lol okay frankly only Pluto seem like the only legitimate candidate. I cannot with the others. Also, that bodyguard of hers seem suspicious?

Concurring with Serinasan it might be Mytho, if only because I've watched Princess Tutu and that was the way they pronounced/transliterated the name 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread