Choose Your Real Daddy Tyrant

Group Leader
Can we get a mother for once too? Or will that not appeal to peoples freudian fantasies?

It´s good but... why the typical mc over and over again? Like... I´m kinda getting tired of white-haired and blue-eyed mc. How are you guys not tired of it???

Oh hey lets get to the dad tyrants cliche but make it four

Usual softies to mc but ruthless to the rest x4

Might get boring later

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I look at the title, look at the image and one thing goes through my mind.

i-disown-you-i-disown-you-i-disown-all-of-you.jpg

(Jokes aside, why do people like tyrants so much?)

@theilikepie

That's... Actually a good point. "The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess" is one of the very few manhwa/mangas I know with a mother figure. I prefer her over the rest because she has such a nice and refreshing design- not overly beautiful to the max, has a tall build, and has wrinkles which might be an odd reason but it's a nice and realistic touch. I'm a bit tired of seeing only extremely youthful and gorgeous characters, cuz you know, repetition can be tiring. Really, a lot of these manhwa/mangas seems to be lacking variety. It might be a 'whatever' reason, but I find it important because with a wide variety of race, age and size, means they'll be able to have different stories to tell in their own perspective.

I suppose because these manhwas are written mainly to target a female audience, gotta make the father hot and the biological mother, usually, dead or alive and crazy.

Another thing, the first thought that popped into head when I looked at the cover of this manhwa was "otome game." From the style of the art, to how everything is framed and colored.

to people saying why not mother:
dads are typically more detached while people are closer to their mothers. a lot of people can agree that they're more comfortable with their mother, so they don't have that longing sense of wanting to experience someone, even if a character, do what they never could with their father. or at least in my opinion.

Fed-Kun's army
3 different translators are interested in this right of the bat? That doesn't happen a lot

@TheRedSakuraTree @theilikepie ☆*:.。. Let ur idea go all over the Internet until someone finds it fun and makes a manhwa out of it .。.:*☆
@honeylemonmilktea that and black haired ml (; ̄Д ̄) I'm so sick of it. It's like Korea has a template for shoujo where the fl protag is a blonde/silver haired and the ml is always black haired. Like how we made a meme out of summary like manga tilte, this is also becoming one. And if it's the father character it's always a tyrant that turned into a doting father or an trash we are gonna hate for the rest of the manhwa
@KhalE lmao😂😂😂 now I'm getting it to

my daddy issues really jumped out, the way I'm obsessed with all these stupid father-daughter shoujo comics lol

Users who are viewing this thread