Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Double-page supporter
Manga licensed and an anime adaptation, guess it’s more popular than I thought.

How people can enjoy this manga? I can't even pass the main characters introduction.

Perfect example of how different japan is to the rest of the world.
This pile of crap is getting animated,while good story's are completely ignored.

Now THIS is what I imagined an isekai anime to be! Amazing! Sciency! And most of all, having FUCKING BADASS MAIN CHARACTERS!

I can take a giant 11 inch bad dragon dildo up my ass with no facial expression other than a polite smile. This crap? Bullshit science, bullshit politics, bullshit premise, bullshit characters. God wasted his blessings giving artistic talent to this 80-IQ incel of an author.

Dex-chan lover
Sadfully they got one of the most useless professions in the world mixed with them, a politician

Contributor
@beperov
You actually think this? In human society, any group that has no politician is doomed.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP, Politics come from Aristotle book Politics that means "affairs of the cities", its about governance ... any group of people will require politicians when it grows large enough simply because the amount of population will require a smaller group to make the decisions due to being impracticable otherwise.
This is how the world works, you cannot have 327.2 million people being polled on every decision to be made, this is why we have representation or not since we had politicians like Bismark and Richelieu that never were elected, even centralized states cannot function with every decision being by a single person.

If you are looking at simply the politicians in the light of 20th century democracies I guess you would have a negative view but that bias is also pushed by each party in relation to their opponents as well the media for their own interests but even as flawed its better that the alternatives and doesnt change that any group of people when will grow large enough will need politicians simply because it cannot function beyond a certain size without then.

Users who are viewing this thread