Choukadou Girls - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Choose!! Your Only Mode for Me 1

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since there's been an update, thanks!
And it's about time she got her "dark" mode. Even I know that's a Dark Ryu reference.

Also, I think Rindou's other styles are referencing other characters too? I'm pretty sure III-Mode is Nina from Tekken. The body suit is recognizable anywhere. And I'm not going crazy that RIndou got a HUGE buff in IV-Mode right? 👀

Dex-chan lover
since rindou is supposed to be chun-li combined with i assume anna from tekken, who is subaru supposed to be?
it can't be ryu since he shows up on any street fighter crossover capcom does...
maybe sakura?

The time has come (ch 34 of first series)

hj6XsIS.png

Fed-Kun's army
since rindou is supposed to be chun-li combined with i assume anna from tekken, who is subaru supposed to be?
it can't be ryu since he shows up on any street fighter crossover capcom does...
maybe sakura?
Mostly she takes after Hokuto from the EX series, who also has a cursed hidden "Bloody" persona. There's also Kasumi Todoh from AoF and all the various other "teenage girl born into a martial arts family" charcters as well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mostly she takes after Hokuto from the EX series, who also has a cursed hidden "Bloody" persona. There's also Kasumi Todoh from AoF and all the various other "teenage girl born into a martial art family" charcters as well.
Hokuto definitely looks like her number 1 influence.
SFV_Hokuto.jpg

I think her fighting style draws more from bajiquan characters, like Akira from Virtua Fighter or fellow top-tier Yun in SFIII.

maybe sakura?
Rindou's backstory borrows more from Cammy's than Anna's. Saddle is literally just Shadaloo but incompetent; even the names are similar in Japanese.

All of the old fighting game series borrow each other's tropes anyway though, so there's no reason to sweat the details. Like, Subaru's "mystery of blood" had me thinking of the Orochi clan characters in King of Fighters before it had me thinking of Street Fighter EX, just because I never played SFEX or Fighting EX Layer.

Me

Dex-chan lover
I kinda love the look on Subaru's face while Kusabi's reading out the cheat code, especially the last panel of the page. She's realized what's coming, and that she was a hair too slow to avert it, all at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Mostly she takes after Hokuto from the EX series, who also has a cursed hidden "Bloody" persona. There's also Kasumi Todoh from AoF and all the various other "teenage girl born into a martial arts family" charcters as well.
I tought Hokuto as well but the EX characters are owned by Arika, and they've never been in any VS games at all...

Fed-Kun's army
It's not really meant to be a one-to-one analog to real games. Some similarities since it is parody, but nothing really strict. Hell, Subaru is broken to the point that using her is banned in some arcades, something that's long been more common in SNK games.

Double-page supporter
Ah the evil recolor, now I wonder if a waifu that’s based on MK ninjas would have a Multiple Personalty Disorder due to the ninjas being based on one suit just recorded via old blue screen magic in this verse. That would be funny as fuck, one’s just randomly a lizard

Users who are viewing this thread