Choukadou Girls - Vol. 7 Ch. 66 - Choose!! Your Only Mode for Me 2

Dex-chan lover
Boobs that's just enough to fill your hands are great but so are those that overflow from your hands, or those that are closer to their hearts.
All types of breasts should be treasured, that's why we call them chest. (y)

Group Leader
Translation feels a bit weird and hard to read but whatever, Baru Baru tibbies. Tomboy tibbies best tibbies.

Dex-chan lover
So Subaru knows that Rindou has a crush on her?
Wonder if i've missed something, or this is our first confirmation.

Dex-chan lover
please can I stop getting flashbanged by nona's tits in the credits
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Is "drunk" the right word? I feel like it's supposed to be something like "released inhibitions", or perhaps that's what Subaru being "drunk" is referring to?

Anyway, whew Subaru on the offensive 👀

GK

Dex-chan lover
Little typo on page 10, panel 2, first bubble "SH'E".

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is "drunk" the right word? I feel like it's supposed to be something like "released inhibitions", or perhaps that's what Subaru being "drunk" is referring to?

Anyway, whew Subaru on the offensive 👀
considering they kept using the "hic" onomatopoeia (and assuming that there was at least some SFX for the scanlator to replace there and not it being added from nothing), it's meant to be be drunk more than released inhibitions I'd assume.

if you didn't know, hiccups were used to represent someone being drunk in media, along with bubbles flowing out of the mouth.

Dex-chan lover
Love angry drunk Subaru.

Isn't Rindo being inconsiderate too?

She says she likes Subaru, but if she only likes the side of her where she contains herself entirely, it means she doesn't accept Subaru's other sides and only wants her own image of Subaru fulfilled.

Sure... I understand why Subaru doesn't want to follow her father's way, but letting go of a few inhibitions is good for preserving the health of your ego too, not always or permanently but satisfying your desires now and then works to keep you healthy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread