Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Heroine

if the main drama of the story was gonna be like this what was the point of the gun nerd shit tbh?
For thr MC to have a way to fight. From earlier chapters it was stated that plenty of adventurers have blessings like his teacher who had the blessing of the warrior.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, let me guess what his food stall is: "The Eastern Sensation: Plain White Rice!"
I'm sure all the definately not europeans will be shocked that the animal feed can be cooked and consumed by humans, and that they can't stop eating that delicious plain white rice.
Westerners treating rice like just animal feed is blasphemy.

Rice is a blessing upon this world. A true God. A miracle. A boon.

Rice is the one true universal food.

On one side, I want to punch Karl on the jaw for ditching Anastasia for Amy. But then again he is Amy's victim, and he doesn't really has a way to know that Amy is a rotten apple with immaculate skin until Allen decided to tell him. Moreover, his engagement to Anastasia has cooled off and I really can't blame him since Anastasia seemed to take her role way too seriously in all fronts.

Hope Allen scored with Anastasia tho. She's hot, immensely capable, and definitely prepared to run a country by herself if needed.

Dex-chan lover
Just as a heads up, the TL group for this Guild Scans has ch 20 on their site (TL'd last month, but not uploaded here, so apparently they're still working on it). Apparently three more chapters exist in raws and a fourth drops this week. So 21-23 and soon 24 will be out there for raws.

Dex-chan lover
You paused your efforts THERE?!

I mean... gaah...
And a 4 month (and counting!) wait?
You guys are fucking killing me.

Yanno, normally I hate the flashback of the villain's story just before the action kicks off, because it's usually a bunch of half-assed bullshit trying to justify them being a (sometimes literal) Nazi, or some other utterly despicable thing.
But this "Heroine" is just a pure narcissist, and complete solipsist piece of shit the whole way through, and we got to see things from the beautiful "Villaness'" perspective as well.
It was nice, and rather well done, TBH.

And she's not wrong to see this through the lens of solipsism, as it really is a game that she's in... she just fails to see that she's, well... IN a game, and not Playing a game (while playing games).

It's kind of a tragedy, all the way around, but... I'd really like it if you guys could hit that magic TL button again, pls.

Dex-chan lover
TL for this Guild Scans updated Chapter 20 on their website (but not on here) back on Oct 31st, but has no updates for any of their series TL'd since. Not sure if they're going inactive or not (been a month and a half).

Fed-Kun's army
im reading the webnovel and im surprised its already finished. Once the condemnation event finished the romance progress between the two got a leap by a mile. I dont know if the manga will follow it but personally for me, i hope not it feels rushed as if its the whole point and the peak of the story.
I mean getting the approval of the duke to get engaged and marry Anastasia. Proving his worth and getting a title

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TL for this Guild Scans updated Chapter 20 on their website (but not on here) back on Oct 31st, but has no updates for any of their series TL'd since. Not sure if they're going inactive or not (been a month and a half).
The Guild is definitely inactive. The Discord Owner, translators haven't been seen since early November.

At this point, this series should be picked up by another group since this isn't the first time they have been delayed.

Double-page supporter
Raws are up to chapter 25. The artist took a break and will come back with a new raw chapter probably around the end of february.

Users who are viewing this thread