Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Allen is in a duel vs 5 opponent's

Dex-chan lover
i didnt realize how bad the translation ws until i read the novel

Dex-chan lover
Dude this type of shit is my favorite
This is supposed to be the big moment where the MC holds a speech and convinces everyone and he just goes "NUHUH" because of the authors complete lack of worldly experience and writing talent
Realistically nobody would give half a shit about what he has to say
Hes trying to discredit the fucking prince of the county and he just goes "Well actually theres no evidence 🤓" hhahahahha
And then he goes "I dont have a reason to lie" MF YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THATS ON HER SIDE WHY WOULD ANYBODY BELIEVE YOU HAHAHAHA
Cause he proved he was right with overwhelming violence?

Dex-chan lover
:thumbsup:
indiana-jones.gif

Dex-chan lover
y'know, I kinda wanted a more physical fight. Him defeating them with guns is just not really entertaining.

Unfortunately it seems like author totally discarded MC's early decision about trying to get good at swordsmanship like it never happened.
I agree, would have been nice to see him beat them down.

Dex-chan lover
This translation is actually the result of someone who got bored waiting for Guildscan's translations since they have been inactive since October.

This guy asked permission for them and even asked them for help in fixing the translations.

But Guildscans more or less gave him the greenlight to post these translations.
423675616_7988208157862558_1325086895367683533_n.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
y'know, I kinda wanted a more physical fight. Him defeating them with guns is just not really entertaining.

Unfortunately it seems like author totally discarded MC's early decision about trying to get good at swordsmanship like it never happened.
He will get to be trained in the futureto prove his worth of marrying anastasia and getting a title equal to a duke.

Users who are viewing this thread