Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Divine child of the wind god

Dex-chan lover
Aww, so bad. I wish I could have watched her go through the classic Four Steps of Rookie Planes Passengers.
  • Step 1: KYAAAAA! :eek:
  • Step 2: HAHA, WEEEE! 😍
  • Step 3: DO ANOTHER BARREL ROLL! AND A SPLIT-S! 🤩
  • Step 4: BWURRRGL 🤮
😇
Instead of Step 4, it would be better if he just grabbed on to Allen tightly 😁

Dex-chan lover
Instead of Step 4, it would be better if she just grabbed on to Allen tightly 😁
But isn't it what she already did all along the flight, aerobatics or not? ;) Damn I'm suddenly feeling so jealous and pointless.

Edit: fixed your typo for ya. You're welcome.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
But isn't it what she already did all along the flight, aerobatics or not? ;) Damn I'm suddenly feeling so jealous and pointless.

Edit: fixed your typo for ya. You're welcome.
Thanks for the fix.

But Anastasia should hold him tighter heh.

Dex-chan lover
It's actually not a plothole but the manga left this part out in what is chapter 10 of the manga.

vvH4sre.jpeg
"I was kinda interested in guns as a kid so now I can craft an ak from memory" yeah alright

Group Leader
"I was kinda interested in guns as a kid so now I can craft an ak from memory" yeah alright
If you are an Otaku, you are way more obsessed than just having a simple "interest". Besides he doesnt need to make it work just as the original, since it works with wind magic, so it can have some narrative freedom for some bullshit magic.

Dex-chan lover
Preface: this is irrelevant to this chapter but relevant to the manga.

I hope that the bitch Amy isn't MCs sister... (like mobsekai).

Cause unlike Mobsekai sister, this bitch isn't redeemable. (Mobsekai is just a selfish narcissist who wants princess treatment, Amy actually wishes harm on others, and took pleasure in the idea of Ana being gang-r*ped, these are not the same).

Dex-chan lover
Did you read the text?

It says he was interested in planes and guns... so he had both :|

"Maintenance and dismantling" != "Kinda interested as a kid"

Like if you don't know how a gun works after dismantling it and maintaining it... you're an idiot.

Hell I know how a gun works and i haven't done that XD

Dex-chan lover
Huh it said he participated in "trial shooting, maintenance and dismantling experience tours in ghe Former Soviet Union and South East Asia"

If you don't know what that means he was basically in a gun club where they would build, maintain and use guns.

Dex-chan lover

Cause unlike Mobsekai sister, this bitch isn't redeemable. (Mobsekai is just a selfish narcissist who wants princess treatment, Amy actually wishes harm on others, and took pleasure in the idea of Ana being gang-r*ped, these are not the same).
Don't worry. She isn't.

Dex-chan lover
If you are an Otaku, you are way more obsessed than just having a simple "interest". Besides he doesnt need to make it work just as the original, since it works with wind magic, so it can have some narrative freedom for some bullshit magic.
He was more than just an otaku though, he basically said he spent a good amount of time tinkering, fixing and shooting guns in his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
Did you read the text?

It says he was interested in planes and guns... so he had both :|

"Maintenance and dismantling" != "Kinda interested as a kid"

Like if you don't know how a gun works after dismantling it and maintaining it... you're an idiot.

Hell I know how a gun works and i haven't done that XD
this mf thinks a car mechanic could build an engine from scratch

Group Leader

Ahh this a thing worth spoiling

She isnt. They have no connection aparently.

Users who are viewing this thread