Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Divine child of the wind god

Dex-chan lover
Welp.... I was hoping for some fillers before the elven village arc but I guess we will follow the regular pace, which is fine I guess.

Things are getting spicy :X.... Elven mama wont let Anastasia leave without saying EVERYTHING.
I'm fine with this pace i guess, because this arc is the moment where many reader are waiting for, i would prefer to have filler after elven village arc, because it went from 0 to 100 real quick, elven village is more like calm before storm.

Dex-chan lover
This one in my opinion manages to blend it well.

Its not like he's trying to do a technological revolution or to amass great power.
Its all to protect his family and Ana.

Plus it also uses elements of fantasy in it so it feels quite unique.
so the only thing that really bothers me in this story is Mc's overreliance on guns....i mean i get it but it kind of lessens the whole "i got stronger thing" for me.

but then again this story was never really about fights.

I like this Manga, but man do I hate tech in my fantasy.

to be fair this is not a real Airplane.
literally this shit does not run of technology or electricity.
same with his Gun.

they just looks like Airplane and gun, but then he use his Wind magic to use them.
And only he can use it due to his Wind God Blessing.

Like there is no Engine for Airplane, it's him using his Wind Magic,
No Gunpower and explosion on the Guns, it's him using Wind Magic to shot. lol

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm fine with this pace i guess, because this arc is the moment where many reader are waiting for, i would prefer to have filler after elven village arc, because it went from 0 to 100 real quick, elven village is more like calm before storm.
It's jus that.... Even if it is quite justified, I still feel that
Anastasia's Love
evolved a liiiiiitle bit too fast... and well I get it, the thing is from the elven village arc, things starts to go rly fast.... and idk I wanted to see more... but it is what it is.

Group Leader
This drawing is cursed. Ana is on an unfortunate spot, if she abruptly raises her head, our man Allen will lose it's grip by the intense pain and fall for his ruin.
he has wind magic to fix most issues with flying (hopefully) so its fine.

Dex-chan lover
just say it damn it, just say that you didn't want to share allen's dick with someone else

Dex-chan lover
normally i hate it like the plague too, but in this one it doesn't bother me to much.
His gun crafting is the biggest plot hole bullshit I have ever seen and it "doesnt bother you much"? lol

Dex-chan lover
Aww, I checked the web novel and it didn't went into detail about the seggs...
True but it's the pivitol point in their relationship. Also means a couple more volumes left too. As I assume this is following the LN and that sorta has a rushed final book.

Dex-chan lover
Also we got a funny face from Sheryl Laura.
GMMJ5oFbMAAVo6m
Ohmygosh! The typical face of Princess Mia :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Well, as former Light Airplane pilot, 2 things have amazed me in this chapter:
  1. Allen's glider being able to pull a vertical take-off despite carrying 3 people. And yet, in that configuration, I was expecting it to take a tedious classic run, just like a B-24 Liberator at full load. Bet Allen copied his magic jet engines from a modern Sukhoi or MiG . :LOL:
  2. Anatsatsia's composure at her first flight experience was off the charts. As for me, the first time I felt my plane leave the ground was really a near-orgasmic sensation. I almost creamed my underpants :giggle: Meanwhile, Ansatasia totally be like "that don't impress me much", as Shania Twain sang. Not even needing a fresh pair of panties. What the heck is she made of? :oops:
More generally, our best girl's composure is getting better and better. Back in the days, she would have turned into Chernobyl's NPP #4 Reactor by just hearing the words "Allen's fiancee". And once again, nope. Barely blushing, not even bellowing steam from her head... She has really turned into a real trooper.

Or... is she just getting more and more honest with her true feelings? Rhetorical queqtion, of course. Because I think we all know the answer. ;)

Dex-chan lover
True but it's the pivitol point in their relationship. Also means a couple more volumes left too. As I assume this is following the LN and that sorta has a rushed final book.
What most people actually read is the Web Novel not the Light Novel. Which was why most people didnt know about the loli kidnapping in chapter 14-15.

I assume we will see more changes in the manga too.

Dex-chan lover
Ohmygosh! The typical face of Princess Mia :ROFLMAO:
Thats what I thought so as well.

Well, as former Light Airplane pilot, 2 things have amazed me in this chapter:
  1. Allen's glider being able to pull a vertical take-off despite carrying 3 people. And yet, in that configuration, I was expecting it to take a tedious classic run, just like a B-24 Liberator at full load. Bet Allen copied his magic jet engines from a modern Sukhoi or MiG . :LOL:
  2. Anatsatsia's composure at her first flight experience was off the charts. As for me, the first time I felt my plane leave the ground was really a near-orgasmic sensation. I almost creamed my underpants :giggle: Meanwhile, Ansatasia totally be like "that don't impress me much", as Shania Twain sang. Not even needing a fresh pair of panties. What the heck is she made of? :oops:
More generally, our best girl's composure is getting better and better. Back in the days, she would have turned into Chernobyl's NPP #4 Reactor by just hearing the words "Allen's fiancee". And once again, nope. Barely blushing, not even bellowing steam from her head... She has really turned into a real trooper.

Or... is she just getting more and more honest with her true feelings? Rhetorical queqtion, of course. Because I think we all know the answer. ;)
To be fair Anastasia was more taken aback by her first liftoff but she did handle it well lol.

Users who are viewing this thread