Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Ana

Communism can only ever work in voluntary communities where members can join and leave at will. Also assuming they are engaging in trade that allows them to cover expenses. Any large group, even if it is 100% homogeneous in ethnic and religious identity, will be too uncertain for Marxist economics to allocate resources efficiently, and will have too much friction between members for the group to work as a collective. This requires a strong man to manage, impose on, and suppress the individual, as seen in the USSR, Cuba, Venezuela, China, etc.

Do not take this rebuke of Communism to be an endorsement of Feudalism. In a sense, feudalism is effectively a form of the large-scale version of communism, with serfs working for the good of the manor as nobles manage and bestow power to manage upon those loyal subjects.

The true way is one that recognizes individual wants and needs without impressing on him. Reject Communism, Reject Feudalism, Embrace Liberalism (the based kind, not neo/modern liberalism).
I'm on agreement with you until you said Feudalism is just Communism with steroids.

I don't think they even want any power structure as the end goal of Communism. Remember, tankies (Authoritarian form of leftism) doesn't represent all radical lefties.

Anyway I miss old Liberalism instead this cringe ass "all rights and no taxes to the corporations and their CEOs" Neo-Liberalism

Last edited:
So basically.
Very soon, Amy using her reincarnator knowledge manages to set in motion Anastasia's banishment event which involved being kidnapped by Est a foreign country from the game which led to Allen trying to rescue her.

He upgraded his plane with bombing capabilities and used it to carpet bomb and wipe out an entire Estonian army.
Is that even a warcrime? I thought he was gonna go all Dresden on them

Fed-Kun's army
I saw the development from last chapter when Ana was talking to a village elder. I wondered how much development would occur in this chapter. I could not imagine that it was basically all the development. I am curious if they're going to make their engagement public to anyone or keep it secret until Allen gets more political power/favor.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the development from last chapter when Ana was talking to a village elder. I wondered how much development would occur in this chapter. I could not imagine that it was basically all the development. I am curious if they're going to make their engagement public to anyone or keep it secret until Allen gets more political power/favor.
They have to keep it secret or Allen will lose his head. However we all know that the Duke's caught on. Most likely due to Ana wearing the ring on her finger. And I will bet that Ana's friends will catch on real quick as well.

Fed-Kun's army
atta fuckin boy.

also this site is SO quick to add that erotica tag when someone gets laid lmfao.

Dex-chan lover
Told you all that the most important moment in their relationship is in this Story Arc.

Users who are viewing this thread