Votes: 4,192 65.3%
  • Ban Isekai

Votes: 2,230 34.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few ideas:

Why not post a donation target on the main page for everyone to see - and if you are below target that may help "inspire" a few people to either donate or donate a lil more to keep it running. Hey, you could even have a lil blurb underneath indicating weather last month's target was hit and a lil thanks to those who donated and people who donated more than a certain amount get their nick name mentioned if they want. Just a thought :p.

If crypto is a good method of paying then why not have a type of crypto-wallet as an affiliate. Win - win

My vote is to keep both for now, but maybe delay the release of new solo chapters by 2-3 weeks so the servers don't get hammed by the "ohmygoshIgottaseethenewchapterthatwasreleased30secondsago... NOW!!!" crowd. An influx will still be there, but mitigated.

I downloaded the game to help support the boys, but fuck me this game got me addicted, fuck you MangaDex team ❤

So, its been around 2 weeks since the ad ended, how did it go? I'm not seeing anything on the support page, but maybe it was there earlier and I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread